Brand's PO2 Application

Brand

Poll  

1. 1. Should I be made a Junior Officer?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your in game rank and name.

Crewman Brand

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:80754468

How long have you been in Naval

3 Days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I wish to become a Junior Officer so I can transfer into the Starfighter Corps. I want to assist the battalion and help revive it and recruit as many people as I can to help regrow it. I was the last SF Marshall before It became merged with Naval, and I wish to help fix SF and get it's player count higher than it has in the past 5-6 months.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Leadership - As a Junior Officer, you are expected to lead a portion of the battalion. You are to set an example for all those below, AND above you. You must act responsibly and obey orders, aswell as insuring others do the same.

(Ex. Showing new members around the ship and how things work.)

Engagement - You must engage with the other Naval, Including Enlisted, Junior Officers, Officers, Command, SF, ISB, and many more. This is not just limited to Naval, this includes the entirety of the server, despite rank. Engaging with people in the server will ensure better activity and more player interaction.

(Ex. Hosting SIMs and Trainings whenever possible, and helping around the ISD)

Communication - As a Junior Officer, you should ensure that things are transmitted correctly, whether it's communicating to fellow Naval in pits, or if it's ensuring people are using Teamspeak. You are the voice for enlisted to all the other members of the server.

(Ex. New member doesn't understand Hyperspace, so you help them figure it out without making them feel bad about themselves.)

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?

I plan to move to the Starfighter Corps. I will host SIMs, Trainings, and will attempt to assist SF Command to the best of my abilities, using Leadership, Engagement, and Communication. I believe I can assist the reviatalization of the Starfighter Corps, alongside my fellow SF members. I will support the Starfighter Corps by setting up simulations and provide assistance to those who are new, or anyone who just needs a bit of help.

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite