SCP 280 test log - "School for Shadows"

Roseeee

GRADE

75 / 100

Lore     

- 17.5/25 -     

I would say depicting 280 was accurate for the most part, and is mostly what is to be expected in this case, which also is thorough, and new ideas would have to be introduced in your case. But there are some things about test conclusions, as well as certain assumptions that could be better. The conclusion feels unrelated to the test results to a certain degree, and the tests themselves seem to wander off a bit at some points. Otherwise clever test ideas, and interesting execution.

Format     

- 17.5/25 -   

I see where you are coming from with this, but it feels like a written research log for a larger written story, very much in Wandering Library fashion, font and everything, and it does not convey the feel of a document in the sense of being an actual written doc submitted to the database, it reads like pages of a book, titles, author, pretty much most format related elements.

Presentation   

- 20/25 -     

Similar issue to previous point, font choice what i would bring up, paragraphs definetely be nice to have, more spacing and with is more clear *visual* separation between sections would be easier on the eyes. A bit less cluttered first page would feel nicer too! Otherwise hand-drawn pictures is a very cool touch. 

Writing   

- 20/25 -   

All in all nice writing. A few sudden tone changes make it feel slightly inconsistent at times, but good regardless.

Edited by RAS EN Sprucer

//  Research Assistant Supervisor  //

>>   Operations Supervisor  <<

$~  H.L.P.R. Gamma Z7