Artillery Trooper [Denied]

Fimmzy

Battalion/Jobs targeted: Tank Troopers, New Job; Artillery Trooper

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2950651847
- Content size: 115 MB

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?):

Tank has come to lack one primary feature that every other battalion and sub unit for a battalion has, and that is it's own specialized unit. When it comes to Scouts, they have Storm Commandos, Purge with Brawler, 501st with Phase Zero, Shock with ERU, etc. By adding this to the Tank Trooper role, a new system and means of roleplay would be obtainable. 

As of now, I've been working on a document that guides through rules and regulations in this job that will be enforced such as the Tank Certifications for SGT+. This document is completely subjective and is to be changed at any desire of any leading member of the Tank battalion. This unit would only be obtainable once an individual reaches the rank of SPC, which is the current rank to begin to use the mortars. Here, they will be trained on the benefits of the mortar system and when and when not to use them, whilst respecting Gamemasters wishes. This unit will have a buddy system for best usage of the Artillery, one being the spotter, one being the puller. 

Artillery Troopers were seen commonly throughout and given a showcase in the Mandalorian. There's a lot of potential that could draw more people into the Tank Battalion. I've done large amounts of recruiting so far, pulling several members to Tank that seem to reasonably enjoy it. It is very hard however, to compete with battalions that exceed us when it comes to aspects of roleplay and customization.

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:

This ain't a big download. Already have ripped a model from the pack since it's only one whitelist and the file size is less than 30 MB. Can send through dropbox, ., etc., if desired. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

This needs to be brought before Tank Command. This is not the correct way to do this. 

- SUPPORT

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 7/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, Donny Core said:

This needs to be brought before Tank Command. This is not the correct way to do this. 

- SUPPORT

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!