oofers O1 officer app -Denied

dark boi

Name: oofer 

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): E11 CPT, Deputy head ranger and Delta-4 vanguard 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:431196963

DiscordID: oofer#5708 

Why do you want to be a command member?:  I want to be a command member for Omega-1 because it would be fun and cool to work under ethics committee. I also want to be in a second branch as I have only been playing on E11 ever since I came back to the server.  I would also like to see and experience the new type of RP that Omega-1 will bring to the server. I also want to grow and learn new experiences that Omega-1 might be brought to the server. I also want to become a Omega-1 command member to greatly help lead members uphold the Code of Ethics to the highest degree. Why I also want to join is to talk and get to know some people that I haven't talked to on the server. I want to be able to make myself more noticed and build a better reputation for myself for more future roles. these are some of my reasons on why i want to be a command member in the new Omega-1 branch.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: The skills I bring to the table are my great PVP skills, if I am going to protect one of the most valued people on site, better be ready to protect ethics with my life.  I also bring my experience of being a current SF, I understand the major role of protecting VIPs and for filling any task that is thrown at me. One of the most important skills that any command member should have is branch relationships and how I manage branch relationships is to talk and not disrespect other branches, I understand this part can be hard sometimes as some people may start fights with each other, but the best bet is too not keep escalating the situation and end it before it becomes worst and I will hand out punishment if needed. (but I am sure you are old enough not to fight 27-7.) My favorite part about this server is the roleplay people bring to the server but as I am a PVP based branch I still like to have some fun with some great roleplay. my next skill I bring is my communication skills, now that may be hard if this branch cant talk in game as I am a dyslexic person I find it hard to talk to people threw text but I try my very hardest to make my self clear when talking to people. and these are my top skills i bring to omega-1 

ty for taking your time and reading my app much love to you all and best of luck to the others applying.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 6 to a 7 

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT