spider

Name: Spider

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): 

Current: Maintenance AHOME, CI PVT (will leave if chosen), R 

Former: RnD CA, E11 (S-50), D5 RCT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210024972

DiscordID: 4ndre4#4444

Why do you want to be a command member?:

I have several reasons as to why I want to be a command member of O-1, although it is mainly because I am confident that I can contribute to this branch, and it's beginning. I believe that with my experience in CMD, this could be a very good fit branch for me, as it is a very unique TF, one that I specifically am interested in.. I am a big fan of RP, so this branch would be very well suited for me, and I hope that with the launching of this branch that RP will be common even more common on the server, instead of just PvP. The ethics comittee has never really had a significant impact on RP, and to see these new additions is very fascinating, and something that I would love to take part in. I would also like to have a new experience on the server as I've never really delved to deep into combatant branches, and this feels like a perfect combination of RP and combat, to make a great branch.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?:

I believe that my leadership and command experience make me a great fit for O-1 CMD. I am currently AHOME of maintenance, which has taken a lot of effort and work, which lead me to be qualified for this position. I am very active, and online a ton, which sets me apart from a lot in activity, aswell as shows my dedication, and proves that I can actually put time into this branch and help it get to where it needs to be. I am responsible, mature and try to be the best version of myself I can be. If I were to be picked for this position, I know that I will not let anyone down and will strive to make it great, alongside others. In conclusion, I can dedicate tons of time to this branch, and I am exceptional at command duties, and am a great leader, which leads me to be able to see myself as O-1 Command.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?:

I'd say an 8, however I always strive to learn and gain a better knowledge, which I will do so for the CoE.

spacer.png

-Support 

The reasoning for -Support goes as follows I don’t see any MTF branch and in a combative branch I see CI which is fine except when I see PVT I understand combat isn’t a priority for a Ahome but it believe it to be a priority with O1 with it a very rigorous and tough job to have to protect HCMD with their adventures and plans and Combat experience is I believe a need the actual application is very well made and I would like to say it’s amazing but as I have stated Combat experience is a must.

Good luck and o7 to you

+Support

I believe he has the experience to be O-1 command, also one of the best MMF Leads ever. Very enthusiastic and great to work with.

If you get it i will rdm you ceaselessly....

Also I dont feel having combative experience is needed all that much, generally its something thats easy to learn to a good standard.

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT