Sevens / Nebel's IC Officer Application

NebelFir

IC CSM 7777 Sevens Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for IC officer

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC DMS SSE CSM 7777 Sevens

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): Not in this run for any reason. Previously I was removed for inactivity, but that was due to my game not working and forgetting to resign. 

3. How many warnings do you have?: 0

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): Last week I was very active but I have been very busy this last week so I took an ROA and just wasn't able to get on the server. But I am ready to be as active as possible this week and forward to bring the activity of the Regiment up.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:  DMS & SSE

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I want to be an Imperial Commando officer because the activity of the battalion is absolutely piss poor, and I would like to see that improve if possible. As well the gutting of the server has left a golden opportunity to reshape the Imperial Commandos into a better version of itself, without all the bloat in the Imperial Commandos I think I might be able to reshift the Imperial Commandos. Basically, I want to re-establish a long stable IC. To avoid the traps of past IC members, in order to keep the battalion in a good stable position that it was in slightly before the promotion ceremony. As well it would be interesting to get the viewpoint of an officer in a battalion that differs soo much from what I previously was an officer in, as I was previously in 501st and SF as officer ranks. But IC is such a different beast with regards to how things operate.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I have a lot of past experience in other branches and battalions, and I have never been struck for any personal issues. I have only ever been struck back when I was a Marshal Commander for missing quota. This leads me to another reason I can be trusted, I have been HCMD on this server before, one does not get HCMD without being trusted. As well I have been playing this server since Blizzard was a general, and Hobbs was Vader. I have been around for several years and never gotten a server warning, and very rarely was I even in a staff sit. I might joke around but I have a strong moral compass that I abide by, and when I make mistakes I profusely apologize as did occur with the last Tenn Graneet.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?  I would bring continuing stability and security to my new empire! But all jokes aside I know how the command works, I know how HCMD works. I bring experience and expertise currently unseen by IC CMD. I specifically want to revitalize Scout Sniper right now but am currently not really in a place to do it, currently, Demo has soo many RP opportunities that Scout Sniper simply lacks. I would like to make them feel more unique than IC with a good gun, because while yes the gun is really good when Demo is off repairing bridge or somewhere else Scout sniper is just sitting around doing nothing, and since Scout sniper is one of the options you can choose as enlisted I am sure many people get bored off of job while IC command is busy overlooking Demo. Scout Sniper needs a revamp and I think I have a pretty solid plan on how to do that.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: 501st CMDR Miyo, IC DMS SSLD MAJ Reaper

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+SUPPORT
Nebel has so much command experience!
Active!
Nice Guy!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

9 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

+SUPPORT
Nebel has so much command experience!
Active!
Nice Guy!

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

Application Accepted

---------------------------------

Talk to a senior Officer+ about getting Officer trained.

IC VCMDR 1207 Sev

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus