Staff Application- Accepted

Shadow Yerah

What is your in-game name?: DT SY7

What is your steam name?:Shadow Yerah

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:1:72321782

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain). I have been staff for many servers, Surta RP, HkRp, Plasma Rp, I have even been community manger for one of my own servers I tried back in 2020. I have the knowledge to know when to use and not to use my powers and when I am needed and when I am not needed. This is very important when playing Rp because if Staff is to involve they take away the Role playing experience from other people like shock or security. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)I began last year in between April- June, then took a break due to joining the Air Force Reserves. I am now working on college and finishing my degree.

What date did you make your forums account? June 27, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Combat level is 42. 

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Negative, I like to help in labor rather then just giving money.

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator, despite having the knowledge I find it important to always start from the beginning since ever server is deferent and every team does things a certain way.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes 

You will be tested on it: Understood

Timezone: PT

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't believe I deserve any rank; However I do believe I deserve at least a chance to show you guys how I can help. At the end of the day I'm just a guy who really only want to help a community that has given so much good times to both me and my friends. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would simply laugh it off clearly acknowledging that the person is a minge, I would  give them a warning for disrespect a warning for a RDM and a 5 day band, However if the cursers are more Death Threat related then I would bring a higher up to see if they deserve a Warning and Perma ban.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png