GM Tools Suggestion [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Donny Core

• Head Admin

What do you want to see?: I would like to see some GM tools already on the server be unrestricted such as the Earthquake tool, the 2nd drop pod tool (the one we DON'T use currently), and the VJ Base tools/ DRG Possessor Tools. 

Why should we add it?: We should add this to allow GM's more creative freedom when it comes to NPC's and environmental factors!

What are the advantages of having this?: More aspects to an event is a positive as it allows more creative events and more memorable events! The Earthquake Box can be spawned already but not used in the toolgun, and the box unlock all locked props, requiring a map cleanup! This would be a positive way to encourage map terrain advancement without breaking items. The 2nd droppod allow ALOT more customization with practice and training and will change the dynamic of events with having both options available! The possessor tool would allow GM's to save ALOT of time and effort by BEING the beasts we spawn! It currently KIND OD works, but you can't move around very well while inside of the NPC. I believe being able to control the NPC without model switches and health sets would allow much easier Event Characters. ALL of these tools are on the server already and either need fixed/reworked or restricted to GM's.

Who is it mainly for?: All GM's

Links to any content: ALL on server

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

- Support 

This is something that would need to be discussed and approved of with whoever is the current HGM

• Earthquake is and prob always will be bugged. it was last used during the first automated event and there were nothing but complaints about the shaking screen 

• The current NPC tool works perfectly fine. 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

I don't see why any of us would not like this. Also the earthquake tool and the thing they used for the auto event is different I'm pretty sure. You can change the intensity and stuff as well so.

4 hours ago, Jacstur said:

- Support 

This is something that would need to be discussed and approved of with whoever is the current HGM

• Earthquake is and prob always will be bugged. it was last used during the first automated event and there were nothing but complaints about the shaking screen 

• The current NPC tool works perfectly fine. 

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

• 2 weeks later...