My 3 to 5 year permaban appeal- Denied

jasondragonbourne

Steam Name: John Wick's Dog

Ingame Name: Don't Remember

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15661347

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: don't remember this was about 3 to 5 years ago

Reason for Ban: a lot of reasons led up to it which includes lots of rules being broken, it's been 3 to 5 years, right before (as in minutes) i got banned i remember one of the staff had enough with me because I was mean to another player, so he had enough of my antics and perma banned me.

Dispute: I just wanted to apologize to all the players and staff for my immaturity, I just want to try and play this server once again because it was fun before I got perma banned. Back then I was very immature and young, now I am grown up, and realized how immature I was back then and ruined people's experience in the server. I believe it's been anywhere from 3-5 years since the ban, I was either banned in any of these following years 2017-2019. Garry's mod is one of the few games I play and still enjoy it till this day, there's not much servers I enjoyed like Police RP. If I had another chance to play this server again, I would be pretty happy. Thanks for checking out my appeal, sorry for all the people I hurt because of my immaturity, I hope all is well with the staff and players!

+/- Support

While it's been about 5 years since you got banned you got warned for making rape jokes 3 days before you got banned which is a big no no. However, at the same time you've had time to mature and maybe you should be given a second chance. I'm feeling very split on this one honestly.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

3 hours ago, Slasher said:

💀

Yea man... I was pretty immature back then.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

due to having 65 warns on PRP you'll have to buy a warn wipe in order to be unbanned https://store.gaminglight.com/server/PoliceRP/436

Yea man, I was pretty immature back then, I am clicking the link but it just shows me that I must play one of the 3 servers to view the store? I click PRP and it tries to join me in the server? I'm confused on how to buy stuff in the store?

3 hours ago, jasondragonbourne said:

Yea man, I was pretty immature back then, I am clicking the link but it just shows me that I must play one of the 3 servers to view the store? I click PRP and it tries to join me in the server? I'm confused on how to buy stuff in the store?

Once you sign in, click on the drop down hit stores, click on policerp server then scroll to find the warn wipe package and purchase 🙂

That bald Aussie Guy

5 hours ago, jasondragonbourne said:

Yea man... I was pretty immature back then.

Just to let you know, it is 100 credits. If your really interested in coming back, that’s really cool but do know it is a little pricey.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)