1. 1. Should I Become a Purge Junior Officer

• Yes
    • No Reason Please

What Is Your In Game Name?: Chad

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:774155700

How Long Have You Been In Purge?: 8 Days

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: I have not

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?:

I would like to become an officer to help out the enlisted and NCOs with their day-to-day questions and issues. When I first joined, NCOs helped with everything they needed to understand about the server and how it worked, including how to stand during debrief rules. What I couldn't find in the documents made me feel welcome and happy in Purge. I want to help NCOs to the same effect as what happened to me and help the NCO core be full of experienced NCOs who have been trained for anything that is thrown at them and are always ready to get on to help the enlisted and help with purge activities. I want to help NCOs with tryouts and host trainings with them and the enlisted so the quality of Purge members stays at the high standard we hold. I also want to keep everyone within Purge happy, so no one has to get on the server like it's a 9-5 job just so they don't get remembered for inactivity; they should be engaged in RP while enjoying it. Guarding our checkpoint is a necessary task, but I want to keep our troops active with simulations and training while also continuing to perform the necessary RP roles within Purge. An important role of leadership on this server is making sure everyone under you gets the help they need, as you have more experience keeping our troops happy and keeping them in line. I don't want people leaving the server feeling unhappy or sad, but if they are breaking the SOP, I will make sure they learn from the experience and won't do it again. Upholding our reputation on the server is important to me, and I want Purge to be the most professional soldier on the server.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?: 

I could help keep Purge on their best behavior, especially around high-ranking individuals such as other battalions, VCMDR+ and HCMD, and, of course, Command. This will maintain our reputation as one of the best elite battalions on the server. I am in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+3), meaning I'm usually on early in the morning and will be on until US time in the afternoon, meaning I can reach everyone as an officer, as there aren't a lot of officers on while I'm on, meaning I can help NCOs and enlisted with weird time zones. I think it's important to have higher-ranking individuals on the server to keep order and prevent our troops from damaging our reputation or doing it by accident. My main contribution would be to uphold our reputation and keep our enlisted and NCOs on their best behavior.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: Only My Brawler Training Officer Experience

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: I fully understand My Duties as a Officer

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

-Support
You yourself do not have a good understanding yet of the SOP for both Purge overall and your sub-battalion, on Sunday June 11, 2023 during an event while i was the ranking officer on your brawler job you where roaming without permission from the highest ranking member on which was me and you said it was because you where the highest ranking brawler on, You still have to follow COC, It was also  DEFCON 2 as well and that means you should have returned to engine core without being ordered you should be familiar enough with your SOP and setting an example for other brawlers on what to do.

I believe you still need to get better at tryouts before you can comfortably teach people how to do them overall. Also the mistake with the logs you made; i do believe it wasn't done to pad your log count and was an honest mistake however i would like to see it corrected in future just so you do not pass on the same mistake to other NCO's and it becomes a bigger problem for command down the line.

You do not take constructive criticism or being told what to do very well; which as an officer is very important as we have meetings every week on what we need to do better. during both my overseeing your tryout and during the incident during the event above you where very dismissive of what i was telling you, during the event i did give you permission to roam around but not before you put up an argument about your SOP and me having to correct you, it also confused the other enlisted who where there during the event as they believed they could freely roam around wherever they wanted without permission before i logged on, i had to specifically order everyone back into pits/EC because before i got on they where following your lead and roaming around wherever they wanted.

You need more time as an NCO to get familiar with the battalion and your responsibilities overall

Some minor things about the application itself, The white background with blue text is difficult to read i would clean that up, the purple and blue text is hard to read in the beginning sections. i do not think the salmon background with the white text is aesthetically pleasing to look at either but compared to the other aforementioned issues with the text i acknowledge this one maybe my own personal taste.

Edited by Coyo T Wile