CoyoT Officer Application

Coyo T Wile

What Is Your In Game Name?: CoyoT

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:54156585

How Long Have You Been In Purge?: 5-7 Months off and on

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: N/A

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?: I have been in Purge for a long time, I have the knowledge and the experience that comes with that time, I am familiar with the battalion and its SOP and most of its members. people within the battalion have often come to me directly about questions they have from officers to enlisted. i have dealt with internal issues fairly often within the battalion and have always done so fairly. I also try to keep spirits up within the battalion and am friendly to everyone within the battalion.  

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?: i want to do more cross battalion things primarily with RG, as i feel we do not do enough SIM's with them despite being within the same branch. I also want to better instruct NCO's for both conducting tryouts and getting them to engage more with training's as well. I also bring my months worth of experience

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: No

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: Yes

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0