4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC DME SSE SGM 1983 Pandorica

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No, I have not been striked in IC.

3. How many warnings do you have?:

I have never had any warnings at anytime.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

My Activity has been shown to be from 5:00-8:00 PM to 11:00-12:00 PM at London Time.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

I am Scout Sniper enlisted, Demolition Enlisted.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: 

To uphold Imperial commandos' leadership and show we need more activity and to have a better chance to help the command team with in-game . I also want us to have more coordination in an event where we can do call-outs allowing us to be more effective, versatile, and hard to stop.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?

I have coordinated troopers into defensive positions where they are most effective, followed by I used to be a Demolition Lead in IC, and an officer beforehand as well a year ago. Also when I have my eyes set on something to help IC it will be complete. From my memories I have been an officer at least 3 times.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I firstly plan on having docs showing where troopers of certain types(like Demo, sniper, shines, etc.) are placed to defend more effectively and stop enemies from getting close to what we are defending. I secondly Have a lot more training and sims to do more bonding for the troopers like one where four troops need to navigate something around, close Quarters combat, and even basic/advanced military training to keep trigger discipline better so this is not much friendly fire, they will be faster in forming up into formations and fast at faces. I also plan on enforcing more of the rules even if we are family we still need to uphold punishments to make sure we don’t get looked down upon. I finally plan to keep encouragement for new and old troopers of IC so we can have activity at an all time High for this server.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: Rope/Niner and Chrono/Reaper

EX Omega Lead Niner Ω EX 1262 Scorch Δ EX 1140 Fixer

EX IC VCMR 1983
I AM KITSUNETIC PANDORICA

-Support

Overall, I just believe you are unfit at this current moment. One of the major reason is I would like to see you in a leadership position, such as SSS or DMS or even a squad position. Another major point against you is the application is very short, did not meet the word counts. I feel like at some point you could be an officer, but at this current point you are not ready.

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

13 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

-Support

Overall, I just believe you are unfit at this current moment. One of the major reason is I would like to see you in a leadership position, such as SSS or DMS or even a squad position. Another major point against you is the application is very short, did not meet the word counts. I feel like at some point you could be an officer, but at this current point you are not ready.

You didn't meet the word count which is cause for instant denial for failure to follow Format. Please fix your word count of it could be denied!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

18 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

-Support

You didn't meet minimum word count, and you have a temper that is unfit for officer. with time I believe you'll be ready but not at this time.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770