• No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC SSLD CSLD MAJ 4457 Reaper (Lore)

Chrono The Changeling (Steam)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice Commander of Imperial Commandos

Specifically 1107 Sev

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Vice Commander of the Imperial Commandos to help it grow and to make it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. I want to be able to log onto the server and see it full of every battalion, though I will focus on getting Imperial Commandos higher. I want to help my fellow Commando Vice Commander Scorch so that he isn't just one man working on everything. I want to be the person people go to when they have problems in the battalion or with a certain doc and work to fix it if it is an actual issue. I want all these thing but above all I want everyone to have fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

426:27 Hours according to Battlemetrics
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/898902251?servers[4604844]=1M&servers[21253946]=7D

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Simple put it is to lead. What this means is to set the example of what other troopers should be doing, discipline those that need to be disciplined, and address issues people may have that others might not consider fun. As a commander we should encourage others to rp and lead others into it. Working to make sure players have a fun time on the server while also as stated before setting the example of what is expected in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I would say my word as I haven't really gone around talking to people outside of Imperial Commandos. I do work hard to try and have fun and encourage a good time on the server while also following the rules. Other than the two things stated I don't have many reasons other than what others have said on these applications before and have been said over and over again.  I think I'm trustworthy when it comes to being given powers and not abusing them as I did do the Gamemasters team for a little bit (Left on my own). I am willing to put in the effort and work extra hard on Imperial Commandos. I've been an Imperial Commando main life since I joined and want to uphold the ideas. I know I'm a new major but I've been working hard and being there as much as I can to help my battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to be online every day and am always reachable on Discord.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 Warns and 0 Strikes in any Battalion I've been apart of.

As a final note. I'm not good with fluffing things out so while this may look small I do try to get to the point as to not waste other peoples time. Thank you for reading over my application and have fun.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

-Minus Major Support-

During my time as IC VCMDR 1207 Sev I watched over and tried to teach all I knew from a RP perspective and a Professional perspective. I tried to teach him all I know and he was hard to teach. Although he was hard to teach, there were several problems I was starting to try to help him fix and take care over whether it be his attitude, how he operates and the information that he shares to others. He can also loose his temper quite easily against other members. Given all this he also had a few issues with taking orders from superiors as well as contradicting or questioning them infront of the whole battalion instead of in a private conversation. I was working with him to try to fix these issues that were inhibiting his ability to be a great leader and a great prospect of IC. Sadly I had resigned before being able to see any of these issues fixed. I don't want this to inhibit him but to make him better and to allow for him to improve. I don't feel that you are ready to take on the mantle as Sev at this current time. With that said as well, you haven't really said anything about what you have done or want to do within IC. I would also like to point out, HE HAS ONE POST ON THE FORUMS. As you Officer you are EXPECTED to be active within the forums for your battalion and others. This is the most simple task that is asked from the CMD team during my time there. With time, I feel that you could do well, but right now is not the right time or place for you to apply for this position in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

9 minutes ago, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

During my time as IC VCMDR 1207 Sev I watched over and tried to teach all I knew from a RP perspective and a Professional perspective. I tried to teach him all I know and he was hard to teach. Although he was hard to teach, there were several problems I was starting to try to help him fix and take care over whether it be his attitude, how he operates and the information that he shares to others. He can also loose his temper quite easily against other members. Given all this he also had a few issues with taking orders from superiors as well as contradicting or questioning them infront of the whole battalion instead of in a private conversation. I was working with him to try to fix these issues that were inhibiting his ability to be a great leader and a great prospect of IC. Sadly I had resigned before being able to see any of these issues fixed. I don't want this to inhibit him but to make him better and to allow for him to improve. I don't feel that you are ready to take on the mantle as Sev at this current time. With time, I feel that you could do well, but right now is not the right time or place for you to apply for this position in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

8 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

-Minus Major Support-

During my time as IC VCMDR 1207 Sev I watched over and tried to teach all I knew from a RP perspective and a Professional perspective. I tried to teach him all I know and he was hard to teach. Although he was hard to teach, there were several problems I was starting to try to help him fix and take care over whether it be his attitude, how he operates and the information that he shares to others. He can also loose his temper quite easily against other members. Given all this he also had a few issues with taking orders from superiors as well as contradicting or questioning them infront of the whole battalion instead of in a private conversation. I was working with him to try to fix these issues that were inhibiting his ability to be a great leader and a great prospect of IC. Sadly I had resigned before being able to see any of these issues fixed. I don't want this to inhibit him but to make him better and to allow for him to improve. I don't feel that you are ready to take on the mantle as Sev at this current time. With that said as well, you haven't really said anything about what you have done or want to do within IC. I would also like to point out, HE HAS ONE POST ON THE FORUMS. As you Officer you are EXPECTED to be active within the forums for your battalion and others. This is the most simple task that is asked from the CMD team during my time there. With time, I feel that you could do well, but right now is not the right time or place for you to apply for this position in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck!

MAJOR! - SUPPORT    It's 1207 not 1107 btw

• Dislike 1

+ Support
+Great guy
+ Has had leadership experience before
+ Very Good at what  he does
+ has great leadership 
qualities
although he has  a short  application seems to have good  intentions for  the battalion
GOOD  LUCK HOPE YOU GET IT!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Is willing to step up and talk Responsibility.

+Is looking to grow a near dead battalion

+Is willing to help take of the work load which shows loyalty and dedication

+Wants to make his Reg more fun for his troopers.

Yes it may not be the longest Application but sometimes cutting straight to the point and not fluffing up an essay is the best thing to do.  

Wish you the best of luck.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 6/12/2023 at 6:34 AM, Shadow-SC01 said:

+ Support
+Great guy
+ Has had leadership experience before
+ Very Good at what  he does
+ has great leadership 
qualities
although he has  a short  application seems to have good  intentions for  the battalion
GOOD  LUCK HOPE YOU GET IT!

On 6/10/2023 at 4:50 PM, Alpha0 said:

-Minus Major Support-

- support

To me idc if your super active, but if what he says is true about your temper. Then you would definitely need to get in the state of mind of being calm cool and collected. From experience becoming command is a entire other beast to tackle. This is a position in which you cannot allow your emotions to take over. There will be times you will be overwhelmed and if you let your emotions get the best of you, you might end up doing something you will regret.

Edited by Black0ut

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead