Ectoplasms Global Resignation

Ectoplasm

I can't be bothered to write all that much but I'm putting this out there just so if anybodies browsing the forums they know where I went.

Ive been inactive for a decent amount of time now, I've been busy with work, and have lost all my motivation to play on the server. I loved Nu7, but I really found a place for myself in Utility for a minute. I enjoyed almost every second in Maint and Medical, but I seem to have angered the wrong people. It is hard to be motivated to continue playing when your progress is taken from you, and you are forced to be stuck in one position. I am upset about this, yes, but I still love utility, and have nothing but respect for its leadership. I really hope medical specifically flourishes, and I believe that medical research is currently making a comeback, which is what I wanted to see so much. I will give some shout outs to certain people that I liked while I was here, cuz why not.

Gigazet: While you are weird, you and Revan were probably the two I was closest with while on the server, and I had a lot of fun hanging out with you during the late night, even when you were drunk.

Revan: You and me share a lot of opinions, and I think your heart is in the right place. I know you've resigned, so I've decided to join you.

Catalyst: Continue to carry Medical Research, you are the spark that will reignite the flame.

Quinn: You are definitely an up and comer, and I'd love to see you go very far within Medical.

GJ/Grub/Vintage: You three were the command members I interacted with the most during my time in medical, and I respect the hell out of all three of you. I would like to thank you for all the work you've put in, and making me feel so welcome. 

Inaccurate: You are working very hard to keep medical afloat, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Solid: While you were not in medical, and I didnt talk to you for very long, I do think you are a great leader and will do amazing things. While I couldn't work with you for very long, I enjoyed my time and thank you for putting so much effort into MMF.

And to everybody else in medical, I'd like to say that you should never let your ideas stay in your head, rather then just trying to stay afloat and survive in medical, make a change. Always fight to be better, no matter how hard that is.

Piller and J0LT are TROLLS (Love yall tho)

• Sad 1

spacer.png

ecto fam wtf why you do this? i will miss annoying you while im on maynard and just in general.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...