Cozys CI App

cozycabin

In-game Name: Cozycabin 

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188):  STEAM_0:0:573710640

DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): yesmaam#7957

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10?
About a 10. 

Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency (75 word minimum)?
I should be allowed into CI for many reasons. I would like to experiment within a whole new community and branch, allowing me to explore new experiences and people. As well, I enjoy the more combative side of the Chaos Insurgency, and the fact it's not as heavily RP-focused, which is refreshing. Adding onto that, I know a good deal of people with CI, and I believe I would be a good addition to the community. Lastly, I admire CI command and how the branch functions, and I believe it specifically fits my style of RP and play. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Many things set me apart from other applications. Firstly, I am hardworking, I am willing to complete my duties as a CI operative without falter, and questions, ensuring my superiors are pleased. Secondly, I am active, I can give CI upwards of 6 hours a day with my open schedule. Thirdly, I am dedicated, I am willing to ensure my presence within this branch means something, and I am a productive addition. Fourthly, I am combatively advanced, I have months worth of experience with the system and I am fully fluent. Lastly, I am competent, I hold leadership, knowledge, and experience within SCPRP and I can dedicate these three traits to the branch. 

Can you be active at least once every two weeks?
I can. 

Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)?
Delta-5 Second Lieutenant, DHRO. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required):
I do.

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GL SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel 

Once you have filled out the format in pinned messages, a FTO will be contacting you soon!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Leww locked this topic