Current Rank:

• Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:

• 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: 

• Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many Warns do you have?: 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

• I believe I am ready to take the next steps in this department. So far I have really enjoyed my time as Low Command in PD. I have learned a lot and think I have helped many during these past few weeks. Creating the connection with the lower ranks and guiding them to the positions of their desire has been very rewarding. I believe that I am decently active on my LT whitelist and do what is required of me when on and off of the whitelist. I have processed reports when needed, as well as training cadets when everyone else is busy. I do not see myself as above the grunt work, and like to lead by example. I think my promotion to Captain would be beneficial to the department. Hopefully this will mean the hosting of meetings at times that better suit people of my night time nature, as well as hopefully some trainings here and there to better our department. I only see my path as going up from here and I think the department has done well with me helping the current command with their tasks. I am ready to take that next leap into a more controlling command position to better help the people in this department as well as guide the future leaders during my time in these ranks. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support

Mature, active, can handle tough situations l think he is ready for this position.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

Mainly because of the lack of activity.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SSGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+support

- Active

- Mature

- Experienced in command

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster