Sasori's Nu-7 App

Sasori

In Game Name: Sasori
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:208504196
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Sasori#4356
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Probably a two years ago off and on 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): There are a few reasons for me wanting to join Nu-7, my primary reason is that I would like to play more on the server and develop a higher level of knowledge. The other reasons are from reading lore and watching how they operate, Nu-7 is the best battalions in general that is available on the server. Containing breached SCP's is one of the fun things to do on the server and being a big piece of that puzzle would be an exciting opportunity. Lastly I may not be the most active person on the server or potentially in the battalion but, when I do get on I try to make it a point to help whoever needs it and have as much fun as I can.  

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):I think security and chaos as recruits.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Denied

Nu7 is no longer accepting applications, you may only join through Gensec, E11 or D5

• Dislike 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png