• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

Rasputin/Darman MSGT

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No

3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I would say I am extremely active. In the past 2 weeks I have played 120 hours on GMOD. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

DMS/SSS/Omega Ω

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

I would like to be an IC Officer for many reasons. The biggest is I would like to be able to assist in any way possible in making IC grow. When players first join they try to look for the most active battalions/most fun. I believe IC has both of these qualities, but it's hindered by the fact it is a donation group. So we need an active officer corp to show people it is worth it to join if they can financially do so. Along with that I would like to help move players through the ranks and allow them to flourish into great NCOs. With an Officer rank, I can assist in more tryouts/training, and do NCO training, this is important because NCOs are typically a Battalions most active section. When I first joined IC I was not super into it, but after the first day or so I began to bond with my fellow ICs. They took me in and explained how things work, and how we did things. I want to be able to do that for the next generation of NCOs, and I believe I can help most in an officer position. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):

I believe I should be trusted to become an officer for a few reasons. The first one was my time as StarFighter Vice Marshall. This rank allowed me to fully appreciate the command team, and allow me to prove that I am trustworthy. It also taught me how to be a leader. My second reason is my membership in Omega Ω. As a member of Omega I am very trusted with many things that I am not allowed to share. Along with all of this, I have 0 strikes in all of my time in any battalion and 0 warnings on the server. These reasons should show that to some extent I am trustworthy and know how to act. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?

The biggest advantage I would bring to IC by becoming an officer is my activity. I am on all day, everyday because I have no school right now. However, in the near future I plan on reducing activity to avoid burnout. Along with my activity, I am very active in all facets of IC. I am a Demolition Senior, a Sniper Senior, and I recently became Omega Squad’s Darman. These characteristics demonstrate that I really do enjoy IC and want to do what is best for it. Overall, I just want to help IC as much as I can, and I believe it needs more Officers at the current moment, so I assessed how I may be of most help and decided that Officer would be one the best use of my time.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

General Tuna, VCMDR Fixer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

+Support  
*A real active boi.
*Very knowledgeable on the running of the battalion.
*Very informative when he actually gets into the swing with it.
*Very captivating to talk to, honestly probably the reason I actually stayed with the server after a year of not being here.
*Is not smelly!

I am looking forward to working with him in the future, regardless of whether or not he is an officer.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

32 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support  
*A real active boi.
*Very knowledgeable on the running of the battalion.
*Very informative when he actually gets into the swing with it.
*Very captivating to talk to, honestly probably the reason I actually stayed with the server after a year of not being here.
*Is not smelly!

I am looking forward to working with him in the future, regardless of whether or not he is an officer.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED!
Please see a MAJ+ for your Officer training!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770