• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

Rasputin/Darman MSGT

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No

3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I would say I am extremely active. In the past 2 weeks I have played 120 hours on GMOD. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

DMS/SSS/Omega Ω

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

I would like to be an IC Officer for many reasons. The biggest is I would like to be able to assist in any way possible in making IC grow. When players first join they try to look for the most active battalions/most fun. I believe IC has both of these qualities, but it's hindered by the fact it is a donation group. So we need an active officer corp to show people it is worth it to join if they can financially do so. Along with that I would like to help move players through the ranks and allow them to flourish into great NCOs. With an Officer rank, I can assist in more tryouts/training, and do NCO training, this is important because NCOs are typically a Battalions most active section. When I first joined IC I was not super into it, but after the first day or so I began to bond with my fellow ICs. They took me in and explained how things work, and how we did things. I want to be able to do that for the next generation of NCOs, and I believe I can help most in an officer position. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):

I believe I should be trusted to become an officer for a few reasons. The first one was my time as StarFighter Vice Marshall. This rank allowed me to fully appreciate the command team, and allow me to prove that I am trustworthy. It also taught me how to be a leader. My second reason is my membership in Omega Ω. As a member of Omega I am very trusted with many things that I am not allowed to share. Along with all of this, I have 0 strikes in all of my time in any battalion and 0 warnings on the server. These reasons should show that to some extent I am trustworthy and know how to act. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?

The biggest advantage I would bring to IC by becoming an officer is my activity. I am on all day, everyday because I have no school right now. However, in the near future I plan on reducing activity to avoid burnout. Along with my activity, I am very active in all facets of IC. I am a Demolition Senior, a Sniper Senior, and I recently became Omega Squad’s Darman. These characteristics demonstrate that I really do enjoy IC and want to do what is best for it. Overall, I just want to help IC as much as I can, and I believe it needs more Officers at the current moment, so I assessed how I may be of most help and decided that Officer would be one the best use of my time.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

General Tuna, VCMDR Fixer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

+Support  
*A real active boi.
*Very knowledgeable on the running of the battalion.
*Very informative when he actually gets into the swing with it.
*Very captivating to talk to, honestly probably the reason I actually stayed with the server after a year of not being here.
*Is not smelly!

I am looking forward to working with him in the future, regardless of whether or not he is an officer.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

32 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support  
*A real active boi.
*Very knowledgeable on the running of the battalion.
*Very informative when he actually gets into the swing with it.
*Very captivating to talk to, honestly probably the reason I actually stayed with the server after a year of not being here.
*Is not smelly!

I am looking forward to working with him in the future, regardless of whether or not he is an officer.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED!
Please see a MAJ+ for your Officer training!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770