Adding the /act Command - Accepted

Azrael_

What you want to see? - There is a function on our SCPRP server where you can type /act and it appears as an advert, although instead of saying [Advert] it states [Act]. I want to see this function added to PoliceRP as well.

Why should we add it? - Although a small addition, I think that with adding this function it could incorporate more RP events. When people do a /act it is global for the whole server to see what is happening in an action, which might intrigue them into the current RP happening. With adding this, players can react to actions that are taking place in game, similar to adverts, but instead of advertising, the player can perform an action, sort of like a /me although it would be global for the server to see.

What are the advantages of having this? - This addition I believe would be advantageous to have as it can allow players to be more focused in RP.

Who is it mainly for? - All players.

Links to any content - None. Referral to SCPRP with the /act Command.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support

I want to see more RP additions to the server rather then complete combat related things. Would be a nice addition. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 5/27/2023 at 7:04 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

I want to see more RP additions to the server rather then complete combat related things. Would be a nice addition. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC