Chris Marmalades Trial Moderator Application - Accepted - Denied

Familiarhook074

- What is your in-game name?: Chris Marmalade

- What is your steam name?: Familiarhook074

- What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:186850515

- Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I've have had experience as senor staff member on another server about 4 or 5 years ago now. Since then I have been taking a break from staffing other servers because of work commitments, now I believe it is now time to start a new chapter. 

- What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think I started playing the server back in mid December, don't know what date though

- What date did you make your forums account? Around March I created this account

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Non

- How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

spacer.png

- What rank are you applying for? Member

- Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No again have not been in the staffing game for a while, only been playing on other servers here and there as a player.

- Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have been reading the guidance and rules of the server

-  Timezone: United Kingdom Time Zone

- Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that if I get the privilege to become Trial Moderator, I can bring a lot of experience to the table for the staffing community.

First of all, I have had past experience as a Senior Staff member on another server with the knowledge and tools to use when dealing with staff sits. Yes I know I have not been in the staffing game for quite a while, but I know I am always respectful and fair to the players of the community when they are in the need of help or they have done something wrong that can be easily resolved and fixed.

I am always ready and up for a challenge to give my full 110% commitment with the goal on achieving it. I am mostly available to assist other staff members if need to nether give advice or to resolve an issue that they are having trouble of dealing with.

Honestly, I don’t know what else to say apart from that I really enjoy playing on this amazing server every time I get the chance. The staff team on this community are just amazing from my experience on this server so far. And I am so looking forward on start my new chapter on working with them.

- How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would freeze them and try and find out why they have been causing a mass killing spree on innocent players. If they are cursing at me then I have just miraculously become a nursery teacher with a 5 year old that quite clearly hates me for ruining their playtime. So I would just give them a pacifier (Gag them)

Then depending on the damage they have caused I would most likely warn them for mass RDM and Mass disrespect staff member and hopefully if it is not their first crime they should be banned/naughty step in the next second.

• Heart-Eyes 1

+ Support

Marmalade has been nothing but helpful to me since I started on PoliceRP. He is very knowledgeable on the !motd and is one of the best gov players I have had the pleasure of interacting with. He has proven to me through my interactions with him in PD that he has the level of professionalism and maturity required to become part of the Staff Team on PoliceRP. With the right guidance and mentorship from the other members of staff, I feel that he would make a great addition to the team. The main suggestion I have for you is that sometimes you come across as a bit gruff, and in certain situations that may be needed, just something to keep an eye on/work on. Otherwise than that, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the team!

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+Support
This application is very decent and well put together I've also seen marmalade in game quite a lot and I believe would make a very decent staff member

1 hour ago, Illusions 1A31 said:

+ Support

Marmalade has been nothing but helpful to me since I started on PoliceRP. He is very knowledgeable on the !motd and is one of the best gov players I have had the pleasure of interacting with. He has proven to me through my interactions with him in PD that he has the level of professionalism and maturity required to become part of the Staff Team on PoliceRP. With the right guidance and mentorship from the other members of staff, I feel that he would make a great addition to the team. The main suggestion I have for you is that sometimes you come across as a bit gruff, and in certain situations that may be needed, just something to keep an eye on/work on. Otherwise than that, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the team!

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

18 hours ago, Illusions 1A31 said:

+ Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

19 hours ago, Illusions 1A31 said:

+ Support

20 hours ago, Illusions 1A31 said:

+ Support

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+Support

I have had no real issues with him and he seems to be active enough. I believe he holds the basic skills in order to preform in this position. With the proper mentorship he could be a good addition to the team.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

20 hours ago, Illusions 1A31 said:

+ Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png