fixing 106's TV :shocked:

Solarium

Name: Fabulous/Jason Slade

was tasked with repairing the TV in 106s CC, the warden Legion V squad lead known as "Constantine" requested us in 106s CC to fix the monitor. When I entered 106s containment room I saw there was a ongoing test with D5, NU7, HOR Tyler and a D-class, ignoring this I swiftly went to complete my job, upon reaching the screen I was told that this TV has been acting up for quite a while. I first started with unbolting the screen from the wall, I then started to unscrew the back off the TV screen to access the internal wiring, I saw that the HDMI cable was busted which caused the static. There was also talk of CI attacking our antenna signals which could also be an other issue. Anyway, I attempted to replace the cables in the TV, however I fail so I called MP Gunther to assist; he came running with spare wires and fixed the TV with complete skill and professionality (he rolled an 100). After that I closed the back of the TV and bolted it back to the wall. 

NU-7 MAJMaintenance Manager
GamingLight's biggest Gears of war Fan

Honesty Check: Passed, confirmed to neither A.I. generated nor plagiarized.

Presentation: Lackluster, to say the least. There is no images to even prove this RP was done. This reads more as a story than a roleplay log. You'll want to look at the logs of your peers for notes and then read their gradings to help elevate from there. Overall, there is a lot of improvement to be done here.

Grade: (0.5/25)

Quality: There isn't much substance to this truth be told. There is accurate terminology however the computer systems within the foundation are way more complicated than your typical flatscreen. I recommend research into close-circuit TV and things of that nature. I would like to see far more complex and far more detailed repair logs than this. Replacing a TV isn't a log befitting a world-class engineer.

Score: (7/25)

Writing: As before, my rubric is half a point for a grammatical error and a full point for a spelling error. Luckily the brief nature of this log has allowed for few errors.

Score: (23.75/25)

Creativity: Far from inspired but certainly a unique repair, I personally would never have acknowledged those screens in the containment cells. Unfortunately, the repairs are rather uninspired. We would certainly not be utilizing HDMI cords, and if we were they'd be causing screen blackouts instead of static, as static is an artifact of cathode-ray television sets. Also we'd never publicly broadcast footage of SCP-106's CC, or any CC for that matter, so satellite paneling wouldn't be a factor.

Score: (10/25)

Final Score: (41.25/100) Please take all feedback into consideration, I'm excited for your next log.