Jee's CI app

shit i missed

In-game Name: Jim Halben

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188): STEAM_0:0:168684642

DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): Jee#1090

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10?: About a 7-8

Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency (75 word minimum)?: 

I do not exactly have experience when it comes to Chaos, as I have never gotten the chance to actually participate. However, I am a quick learner, and the CI R&D does peak my interest. CI in my eyes seems like a new chance at proper RP opportunities outside of foundation stuff.

If I do get let into Chaos Insurgency, I promise I will work hard towards the CI R&D goal I have, and hopefully assist wherever I can.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Tenacity, sheer single mindedness, will keep working on whatever I am tasked with come hell or highwater

Can you be active at least once every two weeks?: Yes, timezones will be finicky 5/7 days of the week but weekends I can.

Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)? Currently am MJ in maintenance

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required): Yes, discord is listed above

Hope I do get let in : D

Edited by shit i missed

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GL SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel 

Once you have filled out the format in pinned messages, a FTO will be contacting you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.