• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Baja Blast / Code Red

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:754435951

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Tank Vice Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: 1 Month

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: 1200 hours

How well do you know the LORE? I know the star wars lore extremely well. When I joined the gamemaster team I already knew most things about cannon and a little about legends but in my time here I have greatly expanded my knowledge by reading some more comics and watching videos explaining the lore more thoroughly. In this I believe this has made my events a lot more creative and less repetitive as I try to change things up with every event.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I want to become a senior gamemaster for the same reason I joined the GM team. To help out the server by hosting quality events that keep players engaged and to make sure nobody's bored and just standing around doing nothing all day. With this in my time as the lower rankings of GM I have been very restricted on what I can use which severely hampers my ability's during events which forces me to cutback and sometimes can dull down the event significantly. If I was given the rank of senior gamemaster it will give me much more range of options for events and even further increase my events quality which would in turn better help the server. 

Another main reason for me wanting to become a Senior Gamemaster is to help grow and flourish the GM team and help push new ideas to the higher ups. As it stands currently, the gamemaster team is very small compared to past times where it was much much larger. This severely limits the amount of events that happen everyday and the ticket times can sometimes be outrageous because of this. If I get Senior GM I will try my hardest to recruit more people and show them why GM is a really fun place that helps the server at the same time. I want to help other GMs with their events and help them with any problems they may have.

An additional reason I would like to add is to help the Head Gamemaster with the whole running and organizing of the team. At the current moment there is  only the head and there are no other SGMs which puts a lot pressure on them which can be very difficult. If I become a SGM I will try to alleviate some of this and take over where I can. Some such things could be document approval and doing big events like story lines and massive megas.

To finally add on to this I want to increase my range of event types and host big long fun events that almost never happen anymore. I used to see story lines at least once a month but now it feels like less and less. I want to do some of these myself as I know lots of people enjoy these and find them very fun and exciting. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I feel like I should be trusted with the position of Senior Game Master for a couple of reasons. first off, in my short time of being in GM I have tried my very hardest to go above and beyond with my events doing them as frequently as possible and improving them in whatever  ways I can. In my time I have never received any kind of warnings or strikes. I would like to add that I am also a Vice Commander which helps prove that I am a capable leader and able to be trusted with a high ranking procedure. I also believe that I have a reputation within the GM team that I am more than capable with leading and assisting people where needed. I'm aware of that in the past and sometime currently I can be a quite bit mingey or not serious but I can assure you I take my events very seriously and make sure that they don't deviate away from RP. 

Have you mastered ULX?: I have indeed mastered ULX. I know all its ins and outs and can efferently do any command necessary for a gamemaster and if needed could explain it to someone very well.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I would say to this question is mostly a yes. While I have never technically done a mega event I have assisted with many and have seen the process of how it works and how to organize one. I am also fully aware on how to write the documents and how to get them accepted. I would like to assure you that this inexperience with hosting mega events will not deter me or hamper my ability to do them in the future. I am more than confident that I could execute one successfully if given the position.

Give an example of a mega event: I will link a document below because I don't want this app to stretch down too far.

How active can you be: I can be extremely active. I try to be on the server for at least 3 hours a day most times upwards of 5. I'm on pretty much everyday of the week as long as something unexpected comes up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cW6YyloF2StenN0eRbzqy_WcQUuvsRvMAbk79v3Q1XU/edit?usp=sharing - link  to the mega example

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

Major +support

Really stepped up as a gamemaster when it was needed. Really cares about making Events inclusive to every battalion and making Sure everyone enjoys what they're doing. Quickly learns from mistakes And always has a drive to improve himself in his events. Already Drives the game master team to be better and to do more.

Currently vice marshall

4 hours ago, Neon lights said:

Major +support

Really stepped up as a gamemaster when it was needed. Really cares about making Events inclusive to every battalion and making Sure everyone enjoys what they're doing. Quickly learns from mistakes And always has a drive to improve himself in his events. Already Drives the game master team to be better and to do more.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+MAJOR SUPPORT

+Active
+Known among the community

I love being an actor in all of Baja's events as he directs them well and provides good information for everyone and the actors. He is extremely active and stepped up when GM was dying so overall I give him a mega support for this application.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

Guest JimmyBlack

+support he is prob the best decision active at all time respectful good leader and always listens to what you have to say