Should I become staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Aston B.

What is your steam name?: Po

What is your steam ID?: 76561199131725359

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 
INCRP | I reached the founder rank and developer 
CaliRP I Administrator
Lowkey RP | Head Moderator 
APRP | Trial Moderator 
Soutside Roleplay | Manegment
ParadiseRP | Senior Moderator 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 10 2022

What date did you make your forums account? March 10 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 23

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I would love to be staff on this server, due to the fact I have been playing the server for about 1 year, and I love the community. I've spent time with the staff team, talking to them in calls, and making reports to help out the community. The main reason I am applying is because I want to be able to help out the staff, i see that there is chaos, on a lot of the servers and i am constantly active on 1, during the night time when all the chaos happens, not to mention i am from EU, so i am on to help out on the US servers when it happens there too. I just noticed that the server needs more staff and more help, and I want to be the one to do it. I want to help the community grow, and help people enjoy the server and feel its a safe place to RP and play on compared to a chaotic RDM, Propblock, and Minge spree that currently happens majority of the time around my time. It makes me happy to see that the community works so hard together when the minges are on to get people out of spawn when its prop blocked and to take care of the minges, and i want to be able to be on the staff team to help out even more, i would type another 500 words, but i know you probably don't want to read it all, so i hope you consider me as your next new staff member, and I hope to enjoy my time working with you.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would look at kill logs then check if anybody has a clip and then I would drag him and punishing accordingly and based on what he says if its directed towards me I would put staff disrespect on as well 

Edited by littlemorgo15

-Support

Never really seen you on. You seem to have returned recently and I think you need some more time before joining staff

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

37 minutes ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Never really seen you on. You seem to have returned recently and I think you need some more time before joining staff

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

-Support 

Never seen or heard of you and it seems like everyone else says the same. I suggest playing and getting to know the server more before applying to administrate on it.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

I agree with previous replies..

I've honestly never seen you before and seems you've just joined back on the server. I really do suggest that you just keep being active and roleplay with the community so they can get to know you better. Then after a bit of time you can try out for staff!

But I wish you all the best of luck on your journey in the application process!

6 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 12:00 AM, HuntR said:

-Support 

Never seen or heard of you and it seems like everyone else says the same. I suggest playing and getting to know the server more before applying to administrate on it.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png