Silent_Phoenix

Am I ready for 501st Officer?  

1. 1. Am I ready for 501st Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your Ingame name? ARC SFC Phoenix 07

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:465738429

How Long Have You Been In 501st? 16 days 

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I adore the 501st so far and I want to do as much as possible to revive it, currently 501st is struggling within the officer core and I feel I would be a great asset to the team, I bring great dedication, I'm very active on the server, and I have been told a multitude of times that I am well capable of leading people in battle. I have prior experience within the officer core within IC, so I understand my duties as an officer. There is so much I want to do for 501st, but I don't have the ability to do so as an NCO. I fully believe I would be a great asset to the officer core of 501st, I want to do everything in my power to help them in any way I can. I love every member of the 501st and I only want to deepen my relationship with everyone within this lovely battalion.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]  As an officer I would help grow the NCO branch, currently we have very few NCO's and my goal would be to fill those gaps so we have a stable battalion with a stabilized chain of command. I would host trainings to make sure that the enlisted understand that we are nicknamed Vader's fist for a reason. I would also host flag up's and reward those who respond to said flag up to do my best to keep the activity within 501st at an all time high. As an Officer we are tasked with disciplining the Enlisted and eventually NCO's when they fail at completing their duties. As a 501st Officer I will teach the Enlisted that we are the best of the best and I do not stand for failure. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I am very mature, I keep professionalism while on duty, I follow orders to a T, I am very active. And I am a well trusted and respected member of the community. I also have prior experience within the Officer core, so I understand the duties bestowed upon me. 

Have you had any previous experience as an Officer? I was a 1LT within the IC Officer core

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? As an Officer you are to ask questions and learn from those above you. As an Officer you are to do your best to keep activity high within the battalion and make sure that the Enlisted are stabilized. Regularly posting flag ups to keep the activity up. As well as giving training to those below you to make sure that their not getting rusty, as failure is never an option. 

I was given permission to apply by:  501st Commander Miyo | 501s Vice Commander Jimmy

Current: ARC SFC Phoenix 07 | IC OST 1SGT 8015 Fi
                                                                                                       Former: IC CSVL 1LT 4560 Gren

Edited by Silent_Phoenix

spacer.png

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

• Theta locked this topic