Talren's Stormtrooper Officer Application

Talren

Talren's Stormtrooper Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

1. What's your in-game name?      Talren

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) STEAM_0:1:72349686

3. How long have you been on the server? I used to play on server in 2019, but I have played for about 13 days since my return.

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? I have not warns on any Gaminglight server.

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? I wish to be the prime example of what an Imperial stormtrooper should be, and I want to be a soldier that others would gladly follow into battle. Being a stormtrooper again has made me remember how much I enjoyed playing on this server, and now that I actually get some free time away from my job, I want to take on more responsibilities and work hard to help my fellow troopers. Giving out help and showing that the stormtroopers aren't just the canon fodder or the 'Battalion you move out of immediately.'

6. What time zone are you in? CST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? I can provide support for the lower enlisted and ensure they have all they require to grow within the StormTrooper's ranks. Like when I was the Vice commander for the Imperial Commandos I always ensured that we had well trained troops and that they didn't stray too far out of line, I will ensure that the StormTroopers will be an Effective fighting force, and to the best of my abilities out of trouble.

8. How do you differ from other applicants? I feel as if my persistency to continue on and not allow anything to stop me makes me standout from the others. If I fail at something I learn from what I have done wrong and watch others who have done it successfully. I feel as if I could impart these values onto the others who I would be leading, and create troops that won't so easily give up on the things they wish to achieve.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander