my NU-7 Application

ImmortalReaperVR

In Game Name:  Marcus Parx
Steam ID : 76561198994091377
Discord Name: Imorexe#9173
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: NA
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): late april 2023

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I would like to join NU-7 to have more fun and to assist in a Breach/defense scenes that may happen. I believe that the foundation can be best with perfect security and even better defense against any and all Threats to the foundation and its goal. NU-7 is stronger in numbers the more Units we have the better our defence will be! we sit in the shadows to protect the light. That is the goal of the SCP Foundation, and that will be the goal for generations to come.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): NA

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Security (LCPL), CI (RCT), Medical (Medic)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  i understand

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Fish (kr)