Marks Raid Suggestion - Denied

Mark001

What you want to see? - Allow grenades at raids. 

Why should we add it? - At this time the raid system is pretty unfair, gov has a NLR and crim doesn’t, we can’t use Grenades, and we can’t set up barricades. To be honest I don’t really want to go to raids as crim or gov, as crim it’s to easy and as gov I die instantly.

What are the advantages of having this - more fair chance in raids for gov and more challenge for crim making it fun for both sides.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim and gov

Links to any content - N/A

• Skull 2

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support

I believe that grenades are still fair in situations like Government Raids. If Tactical Command is following the Global Gas and Global Grenade guidelines, I feel they should have the ability to utilize those tools.

There have been situations where we have still used them and lost, and I feel that Criminals still stand a chance against this considering the Government NLR is 3 Minutes, as well as other factor involved.

Gas and Frag Grenades make for good chances to retake objectives, which are increasingly difficult at places like the PD or TAC HQ. DOC and FBI are easier to hold due to the accommodations of what defends their area, fences and so on.

If Criminals plot out a plan instead of rushing in after their NLR is up they would stand a better chance against Government Units.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

-Support

With the current rules with raids there is no reason for grenades. In all honesty in the raids that they were used it was mass chaos. For example the gas grenade thrown during the pd raid hit the PD spawn and almost killed all of PD who were on NLR (I am aware drippy threw the nade not tac, but it still shows the range of gas compared to spawns). 

1 hour ago, Mark001 said:

as crim it’s to easy and as gov I die instantly.

This section right here is what is baffling to me. I have played in the majority of raids and normally crims can not even sit inside for more than 1 minute before being blown away. Saying that gov have the disadvantage is not true. After doing the math criminals have won raids 11.43% of the time. How can we say gov need a buff in raids when criminals dont even win but 1/10th of the time. Rules should be added as we perfect the system, but nades need to stay out of it or its going to be an unused system for criminals. 

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that grenades are still fair in situations like Government Raids. If Tactical Command is following the Global Gas and Global Grenade guidelines, I feel they should have the ability to utilize those tools.

There have been situations where we have still used them and lost, and I feel that Criminals still stand a chance against this considering the Government NLR is 3 Minutes, as well as other factor involved.

Gas and Frag Grenades make for good chances to retake objectives, which are increasingly difficult at places like the PD or TAC HQ. DOC and FBI are easier to hold due to the accommodations of what defends their area, fences and so on.

If Criminals plot out a plan instead of rushing in after their NLR is up they would stand a better chance against Government Units.

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

Fat -Support

How can you talk about balance and fairness when there is 20 vs 6 ratio where crim is outnumbered every time and if l am correct you guys already building fortresses and towers where gov can snipe and l saw you guys use gas plenty of times like what???

2 hours ago, HuntR said:

This section right here is what is baffling to me. I have played in the majority of raids and normally crims can not even sit inside for more than 1 minute before being blown away. Saying that gov have the disadvantage is not true. After doing the math criminals have won raids 11.43% of the time. How can we say gov need a buff in raids when criminals dont even win but 1/10th of the time. Rules should be added as we perfect the system, but nades need to stay out of it or its going to be an unused system for criminals. 

Alright so I see were you are coming from. However, what do we count as a gov win? How much money do we lose until its counted as a loss? and the answer for the system is all of the money, for me its more like half. The point is that we defend the money and weapons, so ill do some math of my own. A total of roughly $63,500,000 has been available in raids and the government has recovered roughly a total of $24,425,000... That's not even half, and that's not including the weapons lost. So please tell me which part of that sounds like a win for gov, oh wait. Its not, just because it says gov successfully defended the building doesn't mean we won.

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

Fat -Support

How can you talk about balance and fairness when there is 20 vs 6 ratio where crim is outnumbered every time and if l am correct you guys already building fortresses and towers where gov can snipe and l saw you guys use gas plenty of times like what???

That's not true at all, gov is either outnumbered or equal most of the time. And gov has NLR and crim does not, thats not good. Also we literally cant use gas, it deletes it when we throw it, so idk what you are on about.

Screenshot_866.png?width=1246&height=701

This isnt fun.... 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

21 minutes ago, Mark001 said:

Alright so I see were you are coming from. However, what do we count as a gov win? How much money do we lose until its counted as a loss? and the answer for the system is all of the money, for me its more like half. The point is that we defend the money and weapons, so ill do some math of my own. A total of roughly $63,500,000 has been available in raids and the government has recovered roughly a total of $24,425,000... That's not even half, and that's not including the weapons lost. So please tell me which part of that sounds like a win for gov, oh wait. Its not, just because it says gov successfully defended the building doesn't mean we won.

That's not true at all, gov is either outnumbered or equal most of the time. And gov has NLR and crim does not, thats not good. Also we literally cant use gas, it deletes it when we throw it, so idk what you are on about.

Screenshot_866.png?width=1246&height=701

This isnt 

Congrats man you found one time where gov was outnumbered and you can ask any umc or sl members you guys always deploy gas in doc raids or any other raids.

Edited by Antonio
  • Skull 1

7 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

6 hours ago, Antonio said:

Fat -Support

i dont care GIF 

13 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Sometimes I see a 20 crim vs 6 gov. Being on the gov end, I just left the server

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 5/4/2023 at 7:39 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

With the current rules with raids there is no reason for grenades. In all honesty in the raids that they were used it was mass chaos. For example the gas grenade thrown during the pd raid hit the PD spawn and almost killed all of PD who were on NLR (I am aware drippy threw the nade not tac, but it still shows the range of gas compared to spawns). 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT