Zefyr's Engineer Application

Zeffy.z1

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? 

Zefyr

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:564399918

3. What is your Rank?

ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

Um, maybe 8?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (150+ words)?

When I returned to scprp (for the 3rd time under a different name) I didn't really plan on staying long like the other times and also didn't plan I really getting into branches on the server. Used to only play scps and had no experience playing a human/humanoid BUT people convinced me to try out maintenance since, well, there was a robot. So yeah, tried it out. Turned out to by the best decision in my gaminglight career since I now love maintenance with a passion. I mostly see everyone as a family in maintenance and I really want to help them grow in size but also have good relations with the rest of the branches. I personally also feel I have grown quite a bit during my time in maintenance and I feel I would be able to help others grow better if I did hold a command position. I tend to take maintenance pretty seriously when it comes to the rules n all though I will try to learn to be lenient. But overall, I feel I would be able to help newer maintenance on their journey as they climb up the ranks and join the best family in gaminglight scprp.  

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

Taking into consideration that he has been told multiple times to return and still hasn't, that would be marked as mingy behavior and insubordination. I would call a staff to demote him off trainee job and also log them as DNT.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would ask them to stop as it kinda gives us a bad look. (Especially in this new site as we are literally center of attention in lcz). I would also mention there are plenty of roleplay options or simply collecting trash in order to pass time.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would give them a verbal warning first and if they still don't listen then issue a strike.

+support

ye

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Accepted!

You have already been trained, this topic is now closed.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member