Super secret spy app

Gnagaren86

Name - Jar-Jar Simps

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:137135174

Discord Name - Gnagaren86#9994

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - SEC LCPL, Nu7 RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 lying to staff

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  i want to be super spy like mr.beans

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) because Jar-Jar Simps want to help serve and protect foundation and I always dreamt about becoming international super spy like Mr.Beans. I belive that I could be of great help upholding the moral joy of my fellow super agents and I want to go on secret missions so I can save the world against fake agents and evil doers in this world to protect the foundation and the world! I belive that everyone should feel safetey from super secret agent in the world and it is much needed for happiness and so I can afford Big Mac Co. for family so they dont die of famine. Much Love - Jar-Jar Simps for o5 2023

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes ❤️

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! yes

Edited by Gnagaren86
spelling mistak

+support

JARJAR FOR O5 2023!!!

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On Hold

Please reach at least 50 words for why we let you into Delta-5 and put in a bit more effort into it (like grammar).

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

ACCEPTED

Please contact any FTO+ for training!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

• Leww locked this topic