Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Member? I think

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes Darth level total of $125

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it: Yes! With a reply

Timezone: Mountain

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I love this server and the community! I have been here for only a week and am new to Garry's mod and Starwars RP in general.  But I have made many friendships with almost every on the server I feel.  I do not anger easily, and work very well under pressure!  I have also been married for 13+ years so patience is my strong suit! (Don't tell my wife I said that she would beat me.) I love the staff and I have seen that many of them are overworked right now with the amount of stuff going on and I am always catching RDM's happening to new prospective community members just trying to get out of the ST barracks.  This community has been very supportive and very friendly and I would like to pay it forward to more new people like myself!  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would patiently sit silent until they were finished, because maybe they are venting about IRL stuff or just mad at a situation, and then proceed to tell them the punishments of Mass RDM'ing.  Now if they have never had a warning before depending on the scenario you could issue a Formal Warning and arrest them if they agree to not continue the activity and make sure they have vented but intend to RP.  If no intent to RP is had then I would Give the Formal warning along with the 5-day ban.  During the sit though if they continued to swear nonstop then I would just gag them so they could only listen to what needed to be said and then ungag them at the end of what had to be stated.  Obviously many cases are case by case which can prove tricky which at that point one may need to ask a senior mod+ to see what the next course of action should be.  I have run into many Mass RDM'ers who trophy the fact they don't get banned and come back every night on the server from 3am-5am just randomly killing ST's.  

Edited by Ganrik

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

• Ganrik changed the title to Ganrik’s Staff Application
On 4/30/2023 at 9:47 PM, Nevada said:

+Support

Willing to learn

Willing to help others

Seems to take right course of action for MRDM.

-Only a week on the server

• Like 1

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member