L0's Ban Appeal- Denied

L0

1. Steam Name: L0

2. Ingame Name: (probably best I don't say since I need to change it)

3. SteamID: 76561198961962578

4. Ban Length: Forever

5. Admin that Banned you: Console

6. Reason for Ban: Alt Account

7. Dispute: I want to start off my pointing out that indeed I have not been the best user and I have done plenty of minging and trolling around the server but I feel like being banned forever is going a little too far with this, especially for the wrong reasons. I can understand that it is a console issue though and I will say I do have 2 accounts connected to each other which I use for steam but never have I used this other account to try and ban evade or anything like that, there have been a few times I have tried getting onto the server with my other account but I usually log off just a few seconds after and there hasn't ever been a case where I used this account during a period where I was banned on my main account and I don't have any plans to either. If y'all want I can disconnect this alt account I have from my main account since I barely use it anymore and I can understand why the console banned me for it still but I promise y'all I have never used this alt account for any rulebreaking like ban evading, y'all can feel free to just shorten my ban since I have done some mingey things and have a mingey name but I just don't think I should be banned forever over a alt account I have never used for anything wrong on this server (also very sorry if this is in the wrong category or subject I don't know where to put my ban appeal)

-support 

I'm pretty sure the console will only ban you for an alt account IF you have an active ban on an account linked to it. 

If this is a software issue and it's proven, then I revert my -support to a +support, but as of right now, I do not see any reason to support this appeal, since alting is a very serious offense. 

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander