Faded's Stormtrooper Officer Application

BKayyy

Faded's Stormtrooper Officer Application  

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?:Faded

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster?: STEAM_0:1:454390647

3. How long have you been on the server?: 1 Month

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?: [0]

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: 

When i think about the role Officer different roles do come to mind based on leadership and being a proper Role model, Both Roles and those among them uphold high leadership roles and standards. I feel id be good fit for Officer, My reasons for this are lots of my time is spent on SWRP I strongly enjoy the atmosphere and lore, a lot of it feel I do is just to take on leadership roles and my intentions when doing so are to be very patient with anyone who seeks guidance get them to be in best possible spot they can be in, The feeling to enlighten those who need help really comes natural for me so helping anyone is always something I seek to do.

6. What time zone are you in? EST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?: 

As my IQ I've devoted a lot of my time guiding Apprentices after they just get initiated and just creating any situations to be evolved with them as much as possible, Form trainings, Force Trainings and just keeping the Apprentice's together and out of Trouble by really enforcing the rules to the best of my abilities, Same applies for Stormtroopers holding even the starter core of the Empire always goes along way as well as even being able to drive more rp when we can unite the stormtroopers it would improve involvement along with play time. 

8. How do you differ from other applicants?:

Really want to offer my a tendency to continuously have open ability to learn from those higher up from me who may want to share there knowledge to further the development of those who want to play Imperial as well as further the RP in the best way possible. 

• Theta locked this topic