Should Larrie become an officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Maybe?

• Yes(why?)
    • No(why?)

What is your name?: Larrie.

What is your rank?: Master Pilot.

How long have you been a NCO?:  6 Days.

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot Officer.

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0 strikes ever in any battalion

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I have been an officer in a different battalion. While I have been in the Star Fighters, I have one assisted the members of the battalion and I have also assisted the naval personnel aboard the ISD. I have also tried to help as many people as I can with my limited powers.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?:  As a officer I would be able to assist the command of Star Fighters for multiple reasons suck as following.

Expectations of me: I am to be expected to assist the command and members of the Star Fighters in small or large tasks that are needed of me. 

Activity: I have been a active SF member and I try to help anyone that asks for it whether on tips for flying normal tasks on the ISD or some stuff out of game.

What is the point of been a officer?: There are multiple points in being an officer such as the following.

Activity of the Regiment:  As an officer you are expected to try and help boost the activity when possible. Ways you can do that can very whether it's just doing a flag-up or doing simulations and handing out GC.

Recruitment into SF: As an officer you should try and get the members of naval to join when they reach PO2 or higher but not be annoying with it.

Discipline of SF:  Discipline is not punishment it is the order of how we act on the server and when we are on job. I would be able to make sure people are learning proper discipline for the regiment and how others should see us.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: First I would have a talk with the NCOs that were ordered into the events of the officer and see if they were ok with what had happened. Secondly, I would have a talk with the officer about why they had ordered the NCOs to do what he wanted.  After that I would ask him why they were doing what they were doing, depending on the answer there could be multiple ways to responded, I would also try to see if anyone had clips of what the officer was doing. Finally, I would bring it up with the chain of command about the officers' actions and provide evidence of what they did.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: I would agree with being demoted back to the last NCO rank because there should be punishment if someone is caught doing things, they shouldn't be "abusing the officer rank on people in the battalion or the branch of naval."