General Map Suggestion - Signs

Yamato

What are you suggesting:   Add LED Signs or some sort of custom sign that emphasizes what zone is what.  Mainly Because instead of LCZ - UHCZ/LHCZ - EZ   It's Now LCZ-1  LCZ-2  EZ-1 EZ-2 , HCZ.  It's alot more confusing for others and alot more confusing with zone restrictions seeing as LCZ and EZ are split between two entire layers. 

How Would this change, better the server?:  This would remove extra confusion without needing to check any documents or whatever to figure out where someone is.  Seeing as alot of people are confused from the maps that are around the site the signs could be above the maps and see what zone they're in. 

Are there any disadvantages?: None that I know of

Who would this change mostly benefit: Any of those that are confused on where they are. 

[no links needed] 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

- Support, I do agree there needs to be a more disgusting between the different zones, but for a proper fix they would need to make a whole new map for everything to flow better/make more sense.

• Dislike 2
  • Skull 1

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

19 hours ago, Serum said:

disgusting

distinguishing** and I'm just talking about perma propped LED signs 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM