IC SFC 2242/8015 Phoenix/Fi Officer app

Silent_Phoenix

IC SFC 2242/8015 Phoenix/Fi Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC OST SFC 8015 Fi / IC SSS/DMS SFC 2242 Phoenix

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): No

3. How many warnings do you have?: I have 0 on the whole server

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): I believe my in-game activity is spectacular I am very active within IC if I'm not at work I tend to spend all day on the server

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: OST,SSS,DMS

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I want to be an Officer of IC because I believe that within this server and within IC I am a capable leader. I would enjoy the responsibility of managing and directing the members of IC, and making important decisions that could affect the success of a mission or organization, and overall gaining a sense of purpose, something to dedicate my time to. Officers have a clear mission and a sense of responsibility to serve and protect the community and within the battalion and with an officer position I would be able to achieve such things. As an NCO all I can really do to help around is host SIMs and trainings but with Officer, I would be able to help IC so much more from within and on the field. I am quite active within the server and I tend to dedicate the majority of my time to IC so I feel like I would be a valuable asset to the officer core of IC, with an officer position I would be able to do more to help the battalion if it was struggling or in-general. I want nothing but the best for IC and all of its people.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I am a well-respected member of the community and within IC, when on duty I hold the utmost respect for my commanding officers and I do what I am told without repeat. I have been in IC for a while and I understand the responsibility's that come with the duties of an Officer, I was a former 1LT and CSVL a bit ago. I possess a high level of integrity, reliability, honesty, and I am responsible for handling sensitive and classified information being within Project Omega. I believe that I am a well-trusted member of the community and within IC, I'd say I've gained the trust of the 2 Majors who granted me permission to apply for officer, as well as the other officers within IC.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?  I would bring my solid dedication to IC, and I would give it my all to improve the battalion in any way I can. I am very active so I can be an addition to the officer core within IC on the field. I bring good leadership skills and I try my best to improve the IC experience. I treat my higher-ups with the utmost respect, and I follow orders well.  Overall I feel like I would be a valuable asset to the IC Officers, I am well-trusted and I will give it my all when it comes to my responsibility's. Being in the Officer core of IC would give me the opportunity to prove myself again and show that I am capable of completing the duties bestowed upon me.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:
IC CSLD MAJ 4457 Reaper
IC OSLD DMLD MAJ 1309 Niner

CURRENT: ARCTRN SGT Phoenix 08IC OST SFC 8015 Fi
FORMER:
 Crimson CSVL 1LT 4560 Gren 

Edited by Silent_Phoenix

Major +Support. Overall, Hit all the right marks, I have seen Major Activity From this person, Maturity regardless of who is around, and personally have recieved messages about how respectful and professional he is.
Overall I would be glad to serve alongside Phoenix as an Officer.

+ MAJOR SUPPORT +
+ Best Activity in IC (105 HOURS! in the last week)

+ Professional

+ Extremely Respectful

+ Leads exceptionally well for an NCO

+ Gets his duties done quickly

+ Has the experience that comes with IC: Project Omega

- SUPPORT -

Application could be longer, however, it is not too short.

Phoenix has, in his time in IC, shown an insane amount of dedication, professionalism, and respect, as well as showcasing his ability to perform well both on-and-off ship.
Phoenix has demonstrated he has the skills required to be part of
IC: Project Omega, IC's most prestigious Squad, and as such, he was selected for the position of Fi.

Phoenix has past experience being an officer in IC, and it shows in his actions.
I fully believe Phoenix deserves another shot at being an Officer.

GOOD LUCK!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 4/29/2023 at 11:52 AM, KingShob said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT +

+ Professional

+ Extremely Respectful

- SUPPORT -

Phoenix has, in his time in IC, shown an insane amount of dedication, professionalism, and respect, as well as showcasing his ability to perform well both on-and-off ship.
IC: Project Omega, IC's most prestigious Squad, and as such, he was selected for the position of Fi.

Phoenix has past experience being an officer in IC, and it shows in his actions.

GOOD LUCK!

Ww mans

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 4/29/2023 at 11:52 AM, KingShob said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT +

+ Professional

+ Extremely Respectful

- SUPPORT -

GOOD LUCK!

CURRENT:
MC PRLM MAJ TERRY 2649

SCT LCPL TERRY 2600

IC PFC 2600 WITHER

Application Accepted

Contact MAJ+ for your Officer training

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM