Keltor’s application for Admin. - Denied

Keltor

Yes or No, Should Keltor get the rank of Admin?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keltor be Rank: Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1: What is your in-game name?:
Keltor

2: What is your steam name?:
[GL] Keltor

3: What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:15446554

4: Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes. i was staff on TTT server, Super admin, Darkrp server. I was an admin on that server right under the super admin, minecraft servers. I was a part of a clone wars server that I worked up the ranks and earned the rank of head admin. I held that rank for over 8 months. 

5: What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)
Around  the same time as i joined the forums so maybe April 27th, 2022

6: What date did you make your forums account?
April 30th, 2022

7: Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Senior Moderator/Platinum

8: How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)
0  https://gyazo.com/c5d0db3567fc4c940062eb26ca795605

9: What rank are you applying for?
Admin

10: Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No

11: Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:
Yes.

12: Timezone:
EST

13: Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
Manager: Drippy
Head Of Staff: Seb

Lead Admin:

Trumpo,Bruceboyo,MJTHEOG

Super Admin:

Zoeyplaysgames, Ridgeland 

14: Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I want the rank of admin to better help the server and it would greatly help when it comes to dealing with prop minges and staff members that need people banned. I have a good amount of experience as a staff member of other servers. Having the rank of admin would better assist the server for I feel that I am responsible and I take the job of staff very seriously. I have been on the server for very close to a year with 0 warns. If that doesn't say I respect the rules I don't know what would. The goal of the server is to have a gaming experience that is fun and safe. To keep the players interested in the server. As an admin, it would better help me with my interest to make sure the server is running smoothly and efficiently. With great power comes great responsibility and I am ready to step up to that plate to that responsibility as an admin.

15: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would explain to them that cursing at people is player disrespect and it's against the rules and not very nice. If they talk over me so i can't speak or say it, i would type that what they're doing is player disrespect and I will gag them if  they continue then gag them for a short time if they dont stop. Once that is dealt with I would explain to them why they are in a staff sit for mass rdm. I will inform them that I'm going to check their warns, if they don't have previous warns, I would explain to them that they can't mass rdm and shoot ppl for no reason. I would give them jail time and tell them to do !motd to read the rules. If they have priors then I would inform them that they are going to be warned and be dealt a jail time to calm down and read the rules.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?
I would look in connections in the logs to see if there is a different message for when they connected. If I interact due to a rule break with them I would clip it to have their voice recorded. Chances are that they might have been dealt with before in another situation and recognize their voice.I would ask in the staff discord or in game if someone of proper rank to see if they could check and confirm that it is an alt account. The thing I wouldn't do is accuse them of being a alt. I would let the proper rank confirm it and they would deal with it. I would watch as the proper rank deals with it because I like to follow through with being professional and giving info on if they feel that it is wrong on where they could attempt to appeal it.

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback?
I would advise against it and inform the player that chargeback will result in a blacklist from the community. Charging back is a very serious thing and asking questions to see if I could maybe calm down the player or give other alternatives, give suggestions about the positives about what they bought and how they could use that item and it will always be there. To change the person's mind about committing the chargeback so they could still be part of the community.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would pull that family to the roof in a sit and talk to them as a group that they can't be minging and that the server is supposed to be a fun place  to play. Would inform them of the rule breaks. Also if it continues then the ones breaking the rules will be pulled into a sit, warned and jailed. I don't want to have to do that and it's important for them to follow the rules so everyone can have fun.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I would ask in admin chat in game if anyone else is around. I would ask for advice in that channel and update them with the situation and get their side of what to do. If no one responds I would ask in the discord staff channel and do the same to try to get an answer before going forwarded.

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

Keltor or Sanchez has been really helpful in staff ever since I came back to staffing. Him on his RP jobs also are very nice and once again helpful. All around I think his activity is really good as well of which we could definitely use of from admins. 

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Major +Support

-In my opinion Sanchez is the best/unbiases staff member he definitely deserves this rank

-Active

-Calm and nice 

-Knows the rules like the back of his hand 

-Answered the question really good

(Could never be a TTT staff member 💀)

i dont care GIF 

4 minutes ago, Slasher said:

Major +Support

-In my opinion Sanchez is the best/unbiases staff member he definitely deserves this rank

-Active

-Calm and nice 

-Knows the rules like the back of his hand 

-Answered the question really good

(Could never be a TTT staff member 💀)

Whatever he said 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png