Joker's False Warn Report (Against Crunch)

Rezzem

Your In-game: General Joker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51168153

The admin's name in-game: The Ice Spice of GL

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Jamal "Gaslighter" Goongus, @Crunch

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198062602035

Why do you think this warn was false: While it wasn't completely false, I was in my early days of the community and as mischievous as we all are in our young years of the Empires military
[You know how barrack days are amirite?] it was a late night a little prior to a server restart I snuck into IQ bunks to discover what was back there and trespassed into PCP... I apologize for this treasonous action and since then have done well not achieving any further warnings after this and I went on to join JMT as well as becoming a member High Command within RP hopefully I've had a positive impact on the community and have paid my dues.

Any extra information:  I became a Darth donator shortly after the warning this so I could explore all I wanted! I joined the staff team
[I actually never found out about my warning until I was in my staff interview and got told by Rux but it was not a big deal haha 😅
and decided to stay within the community because of those I've interacted with on the server and I've enjoyed every moment of it GL really is an amazing community. 
I of course understand if this wont be removed but I thought the least I could do was try 🙂 
Thank you for reading my warn appeal ❤️ 

Edited by Rezzem
  • Laughing 1

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

+support yeah he just like shot a tac or two, not a big deal

• Thanks 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

11 hours ago, Crunch said:

+support yeah he just like shot a tac or two, not a big deal

• Thanks 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

DENIED

The staff member's actions has been deemed valid by SMT and your warn will not be removed at this time.

• Thanks 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic