Darkz Player Report- Accepted

Mark001

Your in game name: Mark

The player's in game name: DarkZz

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:559782995

What did the player do: Ran into meeting in PD which is cop baiting. "Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)"

Then he sat in a chair with guns pointed at him, got up acknowledging our orders than sat back down. Which is failRP. 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16tuuH55oLEHcE/d13371FTRDJ7?invite=cr-MSx0czEsNTAxNzMxNzMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal Warning for cop bait and failrp

Any extra information: I did not want to make a report but UMC command did not take any action against Darkz and I feel someone should hold him responsible for the sake of UMC and the server.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

6 minutes ago, DarkZz said:

I'm sorry you couldn't handle someone sitting on a chair

ripbozo-packwatch.gif

• Skull 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

I mean yeah it was just a small act, but it was still a breach of rules. Criminals are not even supposed to be in PD, especially during PD meetings. Sitting in the chair and then having guns pointed at you while refusing to exit the chair would be considered a FearRP violation. The continued jumping back into the chair after staff even kicked him out would be a FailRP violation. I believe in fairness, and if this was any other normal player it would have resulted in a warn, I see no reason he should be treated different.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• Head Admin

+Support

-It's obvious in the video what Darkzz is doing, but your comment about UMC command not taking action is not necessary. Myself and UMC command are talking about what course of punishment will be necessary for him, and UMC command will need time to discuss it.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

6 minutes ago, HuntR said:

+Support

I mean yeah it was just a small act, but it was still a breach of rules. Criminals are not even supposed to be in PD, especially during PD meetings. Sitting in the chair and then having guns pointed at you while refusing to exit the chair would be considered a FearRP violation. The continued jumping back into the chair after staff even kicked him out would be a FailRP violation. I believe in fairness, and if this was any other normal player it would have resulted in a warn, I see no reason he should be treated different.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

4 minutes ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-It's obvious in the video what Darkzz is doing, but your comment about UMC command not taking action is not necessary. Myself and UMC command are talking about what course of punishment will be necessary for him, and UMC command will need time to discuss it.

11 minutes ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager