Mires NCO APP

Quagmire

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Mire

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:762175005

How long have you been in Naval? 4 days I know its not a lot but I have learned a lot from the higher ups and my equals and i have learned from them and know what's right and wrong and I cant certainty help others and new recruits

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer? to recruit new people and to help others I allays have liked helping others and also join SF. and I really would like to be able to help out command and get a lot of new recruits into naval and the sub branches I have always liked being naval and i also like flying the ships that's why I'm going to sf but I need nco to apply for sf so that's one of the reasons I'm apply for nco i also like hosting trainings and sims i feel like there fun and it makes me feel better when I get someone new in that enjoys naval

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? to recruit new people and help enlisted that need help by teaching them what's the correct thing to do and the incorrect thing to do and help their fellow junior officers and all of the higher ups in any way they can. they can do more then just train they can also host sims too. like combat sims and pit sims and a lot of other things they also are learning to become a senior officer so they should also listen and learn from higher ups do see what they will do in the future if they get to senior officer or well that's the good choice of what to do

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? I will recruit a lot of new recruits and try to make naval the most played battalion by getting lots of new players in the battalion and making them one of the best naval people on the server. ill host lots of sims and training trainings especially when ever I can. I will assist all the higher ups in what ever way they need and what ever I can. and back to the training part I will host lots if trainings in sf when I can ill be hosting a 1 training every day even if my quota has been met ill make sure of that. I will also try to improve the reputation of the naval battalion and try to make it more favored apon i also wish to improve sf and make it a better sub battalion

Edited by Quagmire

+Support:

+Has an okay understanding of Junior Officer (NCO+), doesn't show the best understanding though.

+Interested in SF.

+This is still a short application, however he made changes based on the feedback he's received thus far. In my opinion that shows dedication and it shows he is willing to improve to be better.

-Support:

-Has only been in Naval 4 days.

Overall: +Support: I would still provide more information on the application if I were you. However, you improved it based on feedback, which as I said, shows dedication. And in my opinion that right there is prime NCO material. I am now +support because of his dedication to prove himself as a naval member. Like I always say, with applications, they are like indirect interviews. So the more information you give, the more likely you are to succeed. Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Edited by Mayluron
Changed my response, based on the changes he made.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

20 minutes ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Has an okay understanding of Junior Officer (NCO+), doesn't show the best understanding though.

+Interested in SF.

-Support:

- This one of the tiniest application I have seen for Naval Junior Officer thus far.

-Has only been in Naval 4 days.

Overall: -Support: You need to provide more information on your application, the more you have on your application the better. You also do not show much experience, again due to the lack of information you have provided. If you make edits and changes, then I will review my response, but as of now, I am -Support. Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Thank you for the Feedback i have added some more information into it hopefully its long enough long 

Edited by Quagmire