3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pickle be Agent Kallus?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
Pickle

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:529609057

What have you done for Security Officers?
To start, I have been as active as I can be since I've joined SO and I'm hosting tryouts as often as I can for the battalion I supervise. While being a TSO, I asked a lot of questions and since I did that now, as an SO, I know everything I need to know to assist my Security Officer along with Shock and DT. My activity along with the other SO's activity has made the Security Branch a more popular branch within naval and since I've joined we've gained a few people. I have met my quota every time since I joined SO and I have been trying to do something with Shock and DT every time I get on.

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers?
Firstly, whenever I first joined TSO I got my certification done in 1-2 days and quickly learned the ropes of being an SO. After I got my certifications I started to host tryouts for each battalion and have gained troopers from those tryouts (More shock than DT because not much people pass DT tryouts). I have also worked with Shock doing interrogations, participating in sims, and also watching some of their tryouts to make sure they're doing them right and if they aren't doing it quite right then I would correct them so they now know how.

What can you bring to Security Officers, Shock, and Death Troopers in the event you are accepted for this position?
If I get accepted for this position it would mean that I will be able to do a lot more things for Shock, DT, and SO. For me, hosting sims/trainings and missions would be of high priority to me so that Shock, DT, and SO are entertained when on the server and also excited and inclined to get on the server more often which will also lead to more activity. This also comes with great responsibilities and I believe I can meet the expectation that I'm required to meet. I am also on when the server's numbers are low like in the morning and also when the server's numbers are high which is in the afternoon/evening. This means that I will be able to work with Shock, DT, and Security Officers a lot and it will benefit them as I will be on to answer their questions, certify anyone if they need it for a tryout, host sims if there's enough people, etc.

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I should be trusted with this position because I am consistently active on the server and that is a very important thing that Agent Kallus must do. If Agent Kallus is not active, then it will negatively impact the Security Branch along with Shock and DT. In my opinion, Kallus is the best lore character in the server and my activity will start to be even higher if I get accepted to be Agent Kallus which will result in me doing more for Shock, DT, and the Security Branch. I have also been in the Security Branch before and I've seen what Kallus needs to do from observing what Astro did when he was Kallus. I will take this and do my absolute best to assist Shock, DT, and SOs along with helping them improve and become better as a whole.

What is the job of a Security Director?
The job of a Security Director includes many things. One of them is to work with the Security Officers as well as the command teams for both battalions (Shock and DT) to supervise Shock and DT makin sure that both battalion are staying active, hosting tryouts, staying on task (Not minging), and hosting sims/trainings. Another part of a Security Director's job is to supervise the Security Officers and make sure that they're also on task doing tryouts, sims, reaching their quotas, and also working with Shock and DT in some way. Security Directors must also make sure that Shock, DT, and SOs are getting to participate in sims/trainings for entertainment by hosting them a couple times a week. This can improve their battle IQ, skills/abilities, and their overall understanding of what to do during events or certain scenarios. Security Directors are also tasked with hosting missions for Shock, DT, and SOs to all participate in to get them to work together more and familiarize themselves with other battalions (Shock, DT, Naval) but also, like I stated for sims, to improve their skills in battle so their performance increases during events.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?

Yes, I understand.