Iresh´s Gamemaster Application

Speedy

In-game name:Iresh

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:192531735

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:My current RP ranks are 501st SSGT and DT SGT.

Have you donated to the server?:I have not donated to the server yet.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:I have not been banned on any GL server before.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:I received no warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?:I have 3 weeks of playtime

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know like average.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:To gain the experience that I seeked for many years.I used some tools in singleplayer and it was interesting how you can make a game similar to a series.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I follow rules all the time when it comes to important roles like for an example:Administration.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:I am familiar with ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I am not quite sure how Game Mastter functions but I would really like to know.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship:Rebel spies will aboard the ISD with stealth ships.They would slowly make their way into the EC and Bridge.They would attack the EC first as a distraction while the second group goes to the Bridge stealing Valuable Information and taking hostages.More Rebels would be attacking (NPCs), assisting the Elites.The Elites would have to escape with all the information and hostages they have.

Off-Ship:The rebels that attacked the ISD will escape The Star Destroyer and go back to one of their Bases in Tatooine.The Rebels would prepare and interrogate the hostages and send the information to the Rebel Alliance Communications System.The Empire Would arrive and prepare for an Assault while the rebels use their Vehicles and mounted weapons for defense and get ready for battle. 2 Ships take off from the ISD and one of them is filled with non- Black ops/Spec ops troopers and would land at the landing zone.The other Ship is filled with Spec ops/Black ops troops and they would flank the Enemy from behind and rescue the hostages as fast as possible.The Valuable Information takes a while to send out to the Rebel Alliance while Spec ops/Black ops troopers are getting closer to the Objective.DT´s Objective will be to rescue the Hostages while IC will make their way into the room with the Information.The IC would take out every Hostile and quickly Cancel the Information Delivery.When DT and IC completed their Objectives and the rest are ready to go back to the ISD.The last of the rebels would attack but fail horribly.Lastly the Ships take off and the Area gets bombed and no Rebel survives.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give Iresh rw_sw_iqa11c

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Iresh models/player/Group02/male_04.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:I have read the guidelines.

-Support

"Ngl, you show promise via the examples of the On Ship/Off Ship along with the enthusiasm of becoming...OnE oF Us...however, the way you approached the questions: "How well do you know the LORE?/Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?/Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?" Seem a bit "off" in my opinion. I can tell that the heart's in the right place for these answers, but you need to give a bit more explanation. Like, besides the experience (not that it's a bad reason of course) what brought you into the idea of actually applying in the first place? What was the final nail in the coffin that made you turn around and go "eh, why not?" and take a leap to make an application? With your reason of "I follow rules all the time when it comes to important roles like for an example:Administration." seems a bit too vague and makes it harder to determine whether you are genuine or just trying to "speedrun" the application for the admin job (no offense, of course, we just gotta be careful when it comes to peeps like that on here). We use this template to better know the individual's mindset & intentions when it comes to the GM Team, as well as better determine who could help make the server more active and diverse with storytelling whether serious or for fun. I was torn on whether to do a -Support or +Support because I could tell you wanted to join, but we need to know you better in order to properly accept you into our fold. Another important thing is that we also require you to be quite active in both TS & Forums aswell as being well-known in the community. Timezones go brrr, so you were probably more active when I'm offline in the GL server, but this is your first forum post even though you have been around the block for a while, which strikes me as odd. With these reasons, I just can't support this application. But, the door is still open later down the track <3"

10 hours ago, Milady said:

-Support

"Ngl, you show promise via the examples of the On Ship/Off Ship along with the enthusiasm of becoming...OnE oF Us...however, the way you approached the questions: "How well do you know the LORE?/Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?/Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?" Seem a bit "off" in my opinion. I can tell that the heart's in the right place for these answers, but you need to give a bit more explanation. Like, besides the experience (not that it's a bad reason of course) what brought you into the idea of actually applying in the first place? What was the final nail in the coffin that made you turn around and go "eh, why not?" and take a leap to make an application? With your reason of "I follow rules all the time when it comes to important roles like for an example:Administration." seems a bit too vague and makes it harder to determine whether you are genuine or just trying to "speedrun" the application for the admin job (no offense, of course, we just gotta be careful when it comes to peeps like that on here). We use this template to better know the individual's mindset & intentions when it comes to the GM Team, as well as better determine who could help make the server more active and diverse with storytelling whether serious or for fun. I was torn on whether to do a -Support or +Support because I could tell you wanted to join, but we need to know you better in order to properly accept you into our fold. Another important thing is that we also require you to be quite active in both TS & Forums aswell as being well-known in the community. Timezones go brrr, so you were probably more active when I'm offline in the GL server, but this is your first forum post even though you have been around the block for a while, which strikes me as odd. With these reasons, I just can't support this application. But, the door is still open later down the track <3"

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 4/24/2023 at 2:51 AM, Milady said:

-Support

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

• Theta locked this topic