Add more Bomb Entities [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Donny Core

• Head Admin

What do you want to see?: A new or better bomb defusing and bomb prop/ bomb entities and bomb system! I would love to see everything from a gas type bomb all the way to a nuclear bomb for our Star wars enjoyment!

Why should we add it?: Our current system isn't very practical as GM's can only blow up certain objects with the tool, and they can't be hacked in game like our current hacking terminals can! I believe these new bomb editions would make ENG RP much more realistic and scary, as all things explosive should be!

What are the advantages of having this?: The advantages are a great new way for GM's to add REAL threats to events, and add alot more roleplay to both engineers, GM's, and add more demolishing flair to all events!

Who is it mainly for?: Engineers, and GM's.

Links to any content: None at this time. Would love to see a custom system like our Naval and ENG systems in game!

• Like 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png