1) In-Game Name: 501st MAJ HVY L AVL Myles 2217
2) Current Regiment: 501st
3) Current Rank: Major
4) Playtime on the server: Daily
5) How many warns do you have?: 0
6) Why do you wish to be an BXO in the 501st Legion? (125 Word's) : I say That the 501st has barely any Command, really having 6 in command only 2 of those are BXO and BCO, I want to help my battalion in the best way I can, I am a really active member of the 501st and I try to be on as much as I can and it hasn't been easy but we are slowly moving back up and I just want to help move it along, and well we have barely any active BCOS and BXO not saying they aren't, but you don't see them on at all times, I just want to be a BXO Because we have just been shrinking and growing constantly, I just want to help my battalion stay alive and I feel that the best way is to become a BXO Myself, I will try as hard as I can to rebuild my Battalion so we can stay strong.
7) Why should you be trusted with the rank of BXO? (100 Word's) : I have been a 501st Officer for multiple mouths now, and most of what I've been doing is tryouts just trying to rebuild the 501st and I want to contribute more to rebuilding the 501st as a BXO.
8 ) What changes would you like to see and will work for in the regiment?: I want to see my battalion big and strong but for that to happen I need to help Rebuild it, I will make sure my battalion stays strong and Reliable within attack or defence.
9) Officer Recommendations? (If none write N/A): N/A
10) How often can you be on the server with this job?: Everyday almost
11) Do you have a working mic? (Yes/No) :Yes
12) What is your time zone?: CST
13) Have you read Our SOP? (Yes/No) :Yes
14) Do you agree to dedicate yourself to the 501st, be professional, and follow all server and regimental guidelines?: Yes
15) Do you understand that upon being accepted, you will subject to a minimum one week trial period and extensive training?: Yes