Gaminglight ImperialRP MOTD
To Request help, contact a staff member in-game by typing /report, Please wait patiently for a staff member to assist you
Staff Members have final say in ALL situations. Reports on unsatisfactory staff performance can be resolved in our staff reports section
Loopholing is NOT allowed for ANY rules. The rules are server guidelines and are to be followed as written. No exceptions
ImperialRP Management includes:
Manager - Hotshot
Head of Staff - Beckett
Head Admins -
Follow Chain of Command before contacting these people with any issues
1. To speak in the OOC (Out Of Character) Chat use '//' NOT '/ooc'
2. Do not kill without reason. (RDM)
3. Do not arrest without reason (RDA), When arresting you must do /advert RFA:____ and put the reason.
4. Do not FailRP. This means that you should not perform anything unrealistic or out of character
5. Do not metagame. This means that you should not use any out of character influences to affect role play
6. Do not microphone/chat spam.
7. Do not harass/disrespect other players or admins.
8. No staff or player may harass another person! This can be considered Bullying and is not tolerated here! Any staff caught will be given a Strike. Players disobeying this rule may be punished by a ban depending on how serious the situation is.
9. No foul language in OOC. Using foul language in OOC is not acceptable and is punishable by a warning.
10. No offensive Roleplay Names or anything that is close to an offensive word in your name.
11. No Racial/Offensive language, Respect everyone!
12. Do not self-promote.
13. Don't shoot another trooper!
14. Do not try to get yourself whitelisted to jobs you have not donated/have been trained for.
15. /advert and /comms is to be used for RP reasons only.
16. To change your name use '/name (Name)'
17. Don't use stupid or unrealistic RP name.
18. No matter what rank you are or what job you are on if you are being chased by shock or have an AOS/KOS on you and you start to go on a rampage and just kill everyone you see then you will be punished for MRDM
19. Do not land or fly out of the Star Destroyer without Imperial Navy's permissions
20. If no Imperial Navy is online, the highest ranking then takes the requests
21. Do not fly around without a valid reason
22. You must not use a ship if you don't have permission
23. You must always listen to your high-ups
24. Do not riot or revolt.
25. You must always address people by their RP Names.
26. Officers have the final say in all scenarios.
27. Never ask for a promotion (Otherwise You Are Subject To A Demotion)
28. You must salute 2LT and up. You always salute the highest rank in the room.
29. Address all SGT+ by 'Sir' out of respect.
30. PTS is permission to speak. It is always active when you are information or Debrief. Never break PTS.
31. Certain Naval Ranks can demote and promote anyone except Inquisitors. Inform the troopers commander about a demotion or promotion every time!
31. The highest ranking in any briefing can call PTS. Commander+ or equivalent can break PTS, but only with a valid reason.
32. Vice Commander+ , Shock Security, Naval, and Inquisitor Command may call AOS on a subject
33. Shock Security may arrest anyone on the ship with a valid reason!
33. Inquisitors takes priority in Lightsaber fights/Lightsaber duels. Troopers should NOT fire when a Inquisitor is in combat.
34. AFK Meditating is allowed
Donator Droid Rules
35. Must RP Correctly and be serious
36. You may NOT speak as a droid.
37. Mouse Droids can NOT talk at all
38. R2 Units are made for ships and repairing
39. R4 Units are made for carrying information manually from point A to point B
Bounty Hunter Rules
40. May only accept one bounty every 20 minutes and 45 minutes for a hit on the same person.
41. Must advert Hit Accepted or Hit Completed whenever accepting/completing a hit, you must also these need to be different blinds so people know which one it is, it cannot be both in one advert.
42. May only kill someone when you have a hit on them.
43. Do not accept any hits for any current high command members.
44. Do not do any hits when the target is doing tryouts / PT.
45. You may not use any force abilities when completing a hit (you may however use any lightsaber you might have).
46. You can not kill any official lore characters.
47. Jetpacks will only be used during defcon 4 or lower.
48. If you fail to kill them and retreat then you must cancel your hit and advert hit failed.
49. If you die during your hit you must wait 45 minutes before accepting another one.
50. You can not accept any hits on any Event Characters.
51. You cannot take any hits during an Event.
52. You are clearance level 3.
53. If you fail your hit you will need to wait 45 minutes before accepting another hit.
54. You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone.
55. When using a jetpack you should not be in the air for longer than 15 seconds at a time, also you can not go outside of the ship with a jetpack or you will be warned for fail RP.
56. When spawning in your jetpack you must keep the original settings and changing the jetpack settings to go faster will result in a warn or possible strike.
Custom Class Rules
57. Must follow all the rules within the whole MOTD.
58. You are clearance level 3.
59. You are not allowed to use command titles within your RP name (Such as Grand Admiral, General, etc.)
60. You are not above the law, follow all ships rules like you normally would.
61. If you are a trooper CC you take orders from Trooper Command if you are an Inquisitor you take orders from Inquisitor Command.
62. In order to become apart of a regiment or branch you must get permission from the Manager.
63. Don't overrule and overtake regimental positions or classes.
64. You can only use your Jetpack at Defcon 4 and below.
65. You are not apart of your own militia, work with the other troopers on the ship.
66. Killing troopers for "getting you stuck" or "calling me names" will still count as RDM
67. Classes that have ground vehicles can only spawn them in once given the permission from the Gamemaster hosting the event