Game Master?  

1. 1. Should I be a Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Mork

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440642920

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Deputy Chief/Vice Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes $194

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes once but it was due to an accident and was removed from my Account by Head of Staff

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1,197 Hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have a general understanding of the main star wars lore. I have watched all the star wars movies and I am intending to watch them all again to refresh my memories.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: There are a few reason want to be a game master. I would like to help people by hosting sims and events to have stuff to do while on the server. I would help to cut down on the time people have to wait for GM's and assist other GM's during their events. I will be working with Officers from other battalions to ensure that they can get missions done and for them to hit their Quota.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been a game master before in the past as well as have been staff for a while now as well as I am a Vice Commander of the ISB

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. Very familiar I have been a GM before in the past and have been staff for a few months now.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I have been a GM before there main job is to host events and sims for others.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[On-Ship] [Combat]
"We recently appear to have had a data leak aboard the ISD. Someone has hacked into our systems and stole sensitive information. We believe they are working with the rebels. They likely know our location and are planning an ambush everyone be ready for the worst." Several Ships Hyperspace in and an imperial calls over the radio stating something along the lines of "About damn time you guys showed up now get me out of here" This is a long drawn out battle were if the players can keep them from escaping the ISD they manage to prevent them from leaving with the data.

[Off-Ship] [Combat]
"We have been informed that there is going to be some kind of deal between the Rebels and the Pyke down on Tatooine. We must prevent this deal from happening at all costs who knows what they are trading. But what ever it is, it cant be good." Imperials go down to Tatooine and locate the trade deal and try to thwart it at all costs. If they fail the trade deal goes on and the new weapons go on to retrofit the Rebels ships making future events harder to combat. They succeed in thwarting the deal and claim the weapons they can choose to retrofit their weapons to make them more effective for future events.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @ <weapon ID>, !give <Name> <weapon ID>, !give ^ <weapon ID> 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel @ <Model ID>, !setmodel <Name> <Model ID>, !setmodel ^ <Model ID>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

-Support
When we ask for an example we are asking for an actual example of an event. Check previous GM apps for an idea of what we look for.

Current: DT M36 | Imperial RP GM III | ImperialRP Moderator
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

@Anomaly  I fixed the answer for that question. Sorry it was suck a bad answer I wrote this at midnight and was just tired when I wrote it, it was a very half-assed answer.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support

"Got the experience; takes accountability for own mistakes/goof-ups; massively improved his approach since the interview and has shown his commitment to help out on the server with his ranking within ISB as Vice Commander aswell as within RP consistently. May take some time to help him re-adjust and help improve his more creative-side for his events/sims, but, he will have a team with him to work things out."

".....Though, you forgot to add a voting poll for the application. -20 POINTS FROM SPACE-GRIFFINDOR!"

Edited by Milady
noticed lacking vote poll

4 hours ago, Milady said:

+Support

"Got the experience; takes accountability for own mistakes/goof-ups; massively improved his approach since the interview and has shown his commitment to help out on the server with his ranking within ISB as Vice Commander aswell as within RP consistently. May take some time to help him re-adjust and help improve his more creative-side for his events/sims, but, he will have a team with him to work things out."

".....Though, you forgot to add a voting poll for the application. -20 POINTS FROM SPACE-GRIFFINDOR!"

• Theta locked this topic