Discord Name -

Yulo#3676

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -

CI Military, Private

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -

SCPRP - Racism in about 2020

IMPRP - FailRP in I think 2021

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

I've been in almost every other division within the SCPRP such as GENSEC, Research, CI, Utility.  Only one I haven't was an MTF division but I seen someone adverting to join Delta-5 so I figured I'd give it a try.  I also recently have been playing the MTF Job Pack Job's and find it fun.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I'm pretty good at combat, I'm not going to say I'm great or amazing at combat because I do believe there is someone who will always be better than others at something.  I'm also a quick learner I don't know much about MTF honestly but I'm willing to learn the best I can to be the best, when it is in certain situations, I'm willing to take lead and lead us to the greater ending.  I'm pretty active I don't do much outside of gaming besides my IRL job as a Pizza Chef and Drill Weekends for the Army, other than those 2 I'm free nearly every day so I can be on as much as possible.  I'd also like to mention that yes, I may have those 2 warnings, but I have changed since then, as when I received those, I was young and dumb, and I've changed a lot I know how to listen, and I am not racist one because I'm not stupid anymore also because I legally can't be due to signing a contract.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes.

ACCEPTED 

Contact a JFTO+ for training 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team