skelel

should jimmy be vice commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should jimmy be vice commander

• yes (STATE WHY)
    • no (STATE WHY)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Jimmy / Hammer

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander in the 501st because currently we have low activity most of the time. Usually we sometimes get little to none and sometimes we get around five people. I try to do as many flag ups as possible per day and I am going to try to encourage the officers to do more flag ups as well, if they aren't busy of course. I am going to try to encourage NCO's to do more tryouts.  Also, our officer core has five people including me. I am looking forward to having more officers applying or being promoted to. I want to maybe do more fun activities with 501st as well. Usually, we only get a few 501st only trainings/sims (usually when I am on). I want to up that number and maybe encourage NCO's to do around 1 or 2 sims. I would also help anyone needing a whitelist after they have done a tryout. Also, if anyone gives me any ideas for a document change or something to change about a tryout, I would speak to the other command team members about it to see if they agree. For applications, as in ARC, NCO, or officer applications, I would look over them with the command team and other officers to see if they deserve the rank or not. And, since the other vice commander's time zone is different than mine and others, I could help with roster updates if she is unavailable to. I am also extremely dedicated within the 501st Legion and I wish the best for it. There are many more reasons, but that is why I wish to be a Vice Commander in the 501st Legion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 460:50 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/958753969

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead your troops into battle, help with anything if needed, and encourage people to be active and do things. When in battle, a commander would lead the troops usually. For helping with anything if needed, I would help anyone, even if they skipped COC and went straight to me. If it's for a whitelist, something they do not understand, or many other things, I would most likely help them if I am not busy. I would strongly encourage them to follow COC though if no one else is available. And for the last part, encouraging people to be active. As I said above, I try to do as many flag ups as possible per day and will try to encourage the officers to do more flag ups. Usually, they would do as many flag ups as possible, if no officers are available. As for me, I would still do the same amount of flag ups I still do, maybe a little more. Yes, there are many more, but I believe those are the most important main purposes of a commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I should be trusted as a Vice Commander because I was trusted to be assistant lead of Heavy (stepped down) and I am trusted to be an assistant lead of ARC. I have been trying to do things for ARC and HVY whenever I was on, but unfortunately there haven't been enough on most of the time for me to do so. If I were to be Vice Commander, I would possibly appoint the best ARC/HVY troopers as one of the higher ranks in the sub-branch so there could be more recruitment within there. I also believe that I should be trusted because I was trusted enough to be an officer and even a senior officer. If I wasn't trusted, I probably wouldn't be making this application. I have also planned out missions with the other officers and command team, have edited a document with ARC and 501st command and have looked over ARC applications. I was also trusted to be a Gamemaster in the past, but unfortunately I stepped down from that position. I apologize that I cannot write more for this section, as I cannot think of what to add.

7. How often can you be Online? : almost every day. on weekdays, after 3 or 4 pm to 10pm EST. on weekends sometimes at any time.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : no

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

(Ignore the bad reply currently doing this on phone.

-Support

On other jobs I have seen you be toxic and rude towards other battalions, also when you say that you encourage officers to do more flag ups it is because you take most of them even though the other officers want to do it. In my opinion you should let lower ranking officers who are online announce it to give them the experience and habit of doing it (this is from what I have seen).

+Activity 

Edited by KimJongUn

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

19 minutes ago, KimJongUn said:

( also when you say that you encourage officers to do more flag ups it is because you take most of them even though the other officers want to do it. In my opinion you should let lower ranking officers who are online announce it to give them the experience and habit of doing it (this is from what I have seen).

we have been trying to get them to notify us before they are doing a flag up

Jimmy

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support-Dedicated to helping the 501st be a better battalion by doing constant flag-ups offering rewards for flagging up, Hosting fun SIMs and Trainings for all the 501st who do flag up, and just overall being active. The most active 501st in terms of being active on job so will be a very active Vice Commander and help troopers with what's needed to be done Firsthand.

Best of luck Jimmy.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

On 4/9/2023 at 8:11 PM, KimJongUn said:

On other jobs I have seen you be toxic and rude towards other battalions

also can you provide an example

Jimmy

On 4/10/2023 at 1:11 AM, KimJongUn said:

toxic and rude towards other battalions,

When I was on RG job you kept making comments towards new cadets saying they don't even know how to do formations, what are they even doing and also other rude comments...I have witnesses.

| Reaper |

SEN MOD

20 minutes ago, KimJongUn said:

When I was on RG job you kept making comments towards new cadets saying they don't even know how to do formations, what are they even doing and also other rude comments...I have witnesses.

im just stating that they didn't know the rule of going up the elevator/flight of stairs of what side theyre on, i apologize if it seemed rude. i'll try to inform them next time if i see it again in a less rude way.

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

DT and Royal Guard have separate rules, we do not follow the same SOP or guidelines while guarding a VIP. This isn’t also your job to correct them as you most likely haven’t got a clue on how we act/work. During that whole time we have many of us in the TeamSpeak meaning if one of us got something wrong others would call it out. Whenever you also say you didn’t mean it in a rude way you clearly did as you kept doing a pick pick pick feature I like to call it…a ‘pick pick pick feature’ refers to you constantly trying to state things even though we even said directly towards you that we are doing nothing incorrect.

| Reaper |

SEN MOD