CSM HVYTO CSM Winters GL94

mw3raf143

What Is Your In Game Name?: Winters

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:145706677

How Long Have You Been In IQ?: Roughly 3 months last year from April to July then joined back this year from January till now.

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: Last year I did remember joining as my first battalion, name and last rank before I left was was Audie and was a Lord V/CSM.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?: I’ve tried to be more tactical when it comes to dealing Jedi during training while using the gear at our disposal. Tried to meet the quota as I can with college and work on weekend while working in the morning to the evening roughly around the time the Purge Meetings ended. I’ve proven battle harden out in the field as I’d be on the Heavy job trying to lock down Engine Core alone while facing NPCs till get overrun by event actors that are somewhat OP.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?: Leadership is my bread and butter when it comes to being officer, especially leading a battalion specialized in dealing Jedis. This upcoming weeks I’ll be active on the Purge job as my summer break is coming up soon, tryouts for Purge is my high priority but I’d wanted to give other NCOs a chance to get their quotas in as I’ve been seeing few NCOs that are on their 1st and/or 2nd strikes.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: On other Gmod Community no, but I do on Roblox on USM 1940s, my highest rank was a Brigadier General, was known for creating new ideas, loyalty and hard worker then I retired at the start of 2021 to explore new groups such as joining a Gmod RP Community.

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: Yes.

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: Zero